Tore Apart Disability Insurance This Morning

Moshe

So, I have been paying into personal disability insurance since right about 13 years or more.  The have harassed me by letter and phone for two years, to the point of mocking my genetic disease.  Recently, they sent a letter demanding that I apply for Social Security Benefits for my children (who are healthy), so they could reduce their contributions to virtually nothing.  Every time I have demanded their policies in writing they tell me to talk to HR (They never required that, only that I pay for spousal insurance so she gets my pension when I die).  When I signed up for Federal First, this was never a requirement.  They keep trying to make excuses for made up policies from both, of which I am well educated on.  Some testy guy calls up and says, "So, I hear you have questions on my letter."

I replied, "You're damn right I do.  Every time you want change the rules you refer me to those two sources.  You have asked that I do that in the past as a benefit to your company, but it has never been required.  So, you need to send me your companies policy, as it seems clear you have decided on your own to amend the rule.  So, I need a copy of your companies policy where you have clearly changed your policy."

"Well, I will have to ask my Supervisor."

"You do that.  And while we are on that topic, you have no damn right to tell me what I need to do with my children who are healthy.  What's next, you will decide the clothes they wear, whether or not they are enough or too much Jewish for your taste?  Where does your invasion into my family begin or end?  Because, last I checked, I was their father-NOT YOU."

So, begins my morning.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 2

Cool story bro.

Thanks for including the reference to religion. We might not have known that it was the real Moshe posting if you hadn't. 

Just a little secret, we don't judge you based off of your religious beliefs.

Don't tell anyone.

1 hour ago, KWalrad said:

Cool story bro.

Thanks for including the reference to religion. We might not have known that it was the real Moshe posting if you hadn't. 

Just a little secret, we don't judge you based off of your religious beliefs.

Don't tell anyone.

What's this we?  You got a turd in your pocket?

56 minutes ago, Silentpoet said:

What's this we?  You got a turd in your pocket?

Judging or known? Rhetorical question. We know the answer. Humor the attention whore. Or not.

Re: the turd.... Possibly. How many quarters do you have in your pocket at this particular moment?

• Administrators

Guys, trolling threads like this is just making things worse. If you don’t like someone, add them to your ignore list. I don’t want people picking on other members here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Eric locked this topic