The most screwed up thing I have seen all week, maybe all month

Silentpoet

17 minutes ago, Walt Longmire said:

Here in Alaska, drag queens show up at the schools and libraries in all their colorful gayness and read to the sponge brain kids.

Maybe that **** would play over in Eureka Springs but not in this county.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Silentpoet said:

That is messed up.  I have known retarded people in my life, and they are easily influenced, especially by care takers.  I suspect, this is not a decision they made willingly.  We had one in High School, myself and friend did our best to be kind to because the world around him confused him.  We kept the bullies away, and when he was in the Library try to treat him kindly, like a person.  So, I have no doubt, some pervert got ahold of these kids and convinced them to do this.  They don't come up with these ideations on their own.  Nurture plays a HUGE roll in their life.  When I wait at the bus stop there is a house behind me with older parents, and a son that matches the description of someone with downs.  He has flights of fancy, probably because he is frustrated with his situation, and probably loves comic books.  So, his parents would send him to collect the communal mail and he wears a cape.  Nurture, again, plays a huge role in their simple view of the world. 

• Like 2

people should be free to live whatever life they choose,no matter how messed up i think it is.

but,

if this was to turn out to be people with disabilities being used as pawns,even just one person being used as a pawn this is oughta be a huge hit to the entire community of cross dressing weirdos and would allow me to question their lack or morals,just saying.

• Like 2