I Have Always Been the Kid if You Falsely Accuse and Punish Me For Something, I am Damn Well Going to Do it

Moshe

Okay, so I have always pissed clean.  I pissed TOO clean according to my Pain Management Doctor, he accused me of selling my pain medication on the street.  I have never done that, nor considered it.  So, he says, he won't be my doctor anymore and figure it out, and go out of town.  Well, this guy can rot in sh'eol.  There was no reason to do what he did.  He talks like APU, so I did my best APU voice leaving.  I am seriously considering pot now.  Why?  Because, I have never abused nor sold a street drug in my life.  They frown on that when you are in law enforcement.  Well, I am not, and I don't plan on going 60 miles to see someone else.  I think I am going to figure out who the local pot dealer is, and eat my damn pain away. 

So, if I am going to be accused of wrong doing, I think I will do just that.  This is how liberals **** with people who live with continual wasting pain.  So, unless something drastic changes, I have to figure out where the weed is.  I arrested enough dealers in NM, I would know where to look.  Here, not so much.

Edited by Moshe
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, OwlsNest465 said:

The Bored Room is this guy's personal life journal of wild fairy tales, or something? 

A lot of us do that.  And as for wild fairy tales, if I believed in such things, I would swear you wee communicating with me through echo of your colon.  And new guy, that was me being nice considering the way life has been going in general.  Keep pushing, you will find out what not nice means.

Edited by Moshe

Well, I discovered the break down by reviewer of the hijra doctor.  According to a female reviewer: "Worst office staff.  Kicks you out of his program if you don't take your medicine everyday,  Writes notes in chart about he explained when he didn't.  Horrible bedside manner."  She got two thumbs up for that, and not from me either.  But, that was my situation.  I never drove drunk, and driving under the influence of pain killers, IMHO, is the same damn thing.  If you have to pick up your kids, run errands, you sure as hell don't want to be on your pain medication on a day like that.  But, I guess, since he knew I was Jewish, he enjoyed saying, because I didn't have the full dose in my system, I must have been peddling them on the street.  I wish I had known that in advance, because I would have taken them as prescribed, drove to his office and hit the accelerator instead of the break, like two other people have done locally.  Probably on their full dose.  But, I don't know if you can lose your CCL (now CHL) when I renew it, for a DUI.  If not, and I had foreseen that, it might have been worth having a drive through appointment.

Moshe, there was a thread on TOS where a couple of doctors were discussing the opioid problems. IIRC most docs nowadays are very concerned when their patients do not take all of their meds of them being sold on the street.

Perhaps a conversation with him expressing your need for a lower dose or fewer doses would have avoided this.

This opioid "epidemic" is ridiculous.  They seem to be only taking the drugs from people that need them, making the middle of the road regular addicts more desperate, and the clean people left in pain meanwhile they supply needles to the heroin addicts.  Do the dems think the addicts are going in and voting for them?  They probably are and don't even know it.

• Like 1

I did get denied because I was clean.  That meant that the hydrocodone had already metabolized.  His attitude is if it isn't in your system, you are not taking it as prescribed.  That is two times per day.  I decided evening was the best time, because I had to ferry children, deal with contractors on repairs in the home, and not having all your cognitive faculties while operating a motor vehicle with your children or running errands, or making complicated decisions and hydrocodone don't mixed.  And when I am out and about during the Shabbat, I get more out of the Torah when I am not on hydrocodone.  So, the non-existence of the presence of an opiod was a failure not to be on pain meds all day long as prescribed.  He accused me of bartering them on the streets.  The implication, because he knows I am ethnically Jewish, and he meant what he said, was I was basically a Jew out peddling goods on the street.  I realize for a Goy, you don't understand these things.  But, I also don't care what you think.  And if you promise not to call me Hannie, I won't call you a fucktard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I did get denied because I was clean.  That meant that the hydrocodone had already metabolized.  His attitude is if it isn't in your system, you are not taking it as prescribed.  That is two times per day.  I decided evening was the best time, because I had to ferry children, deal with contractors on repairs in the home, and not having all your cognitive faculties while operating a motor vehicle with your children or running errands, or making complicated decisions and hydrocodone don't mixed.  And when I am out and about during the Shabbat, I get more out of the Torah when I am not on hydrocodone.  So, the non-existence of the presence of an opiod was a failure not to be on pain meds all day long as prescribed.  He accused me of bartering them on the streets.  The implication, because he knows I am ethnically Jewish, and he meant what he said, was I was basically a Jew out peddling goods on the street.  I realize for a Goy, you don't understand these things.  But, I also don't care what you think.  And if you promise not to call me Hannie, I won't call you a fucktard.

Did you still have the bottle with whatever was left in it?  If so I would have shoved it up his ass.

Why do you need to make this a Jew thing?  I am not Jewish but you don't have to be a Jew to be SEVERELY pissed about such an accusation.  I am not a violent person but I probably would have made him **** his pants and call the police by the time I was done with him.  I do not spend my life NOT lying, stealing, etc. to have some cuntsack nutless doctor accuse me of it.

2 hours ago, billkill said:

Moshe, there was a thread on TOS where a couple of doctors were discussing the opioid problems. IIRC most docs nowadays are very concerned when their patients do not take all of their meds of them being sold on the street.

Perhaps a conversation with him expressing your need for a lower dose or fewer doses would have avoided this.

He talks, and ignores you.  He is in his own bizarre world.  But, yes, he has a tendency to dump patients who don't urinate enough opiod which is dumb.  It is use as needed, not use twice a day rain or shine.  If I did that, I might as well, be home all day, and never go out.  Some Sheriff's and PD, are sympathetic about going a little over the speed limit, but not so much on DUI.  I don't need to make some shvartze having me on lock down, when I have to function in the real world too.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Did you still have the bottle with whatever was left in it?  If so I would have shoved it up his ass.

Why do you need to make this a Jew thing?  I am not Jewish but you don't have to be a Jew to be SEVERELY pissed about such an accusation.  I am not a violent person but I probably would have made him **** his pants and call the police by the time I was done with him.  I do not spend my life NOT lying, stealing, etc. to have some ****sack nutless doctor accuse me of it.

I don't need to.  The point is, he didn't need to, but he did.  If I wanted to be a violent man I could have stabbed or shot him that day.  That would solve nothing but a prison sentence.  I was severely pissed, and still am.  But, I prefer to be pissed the smart way.  I wrote a long complaint to the Medical Board.  He has already been busted once, this will make twice.  So, he and the Medical Board and his license to practice can have a joyous time working through all the paperwork.  That is how I exact justice.  He insults my honor and my ethnicity in front of my daughter.  I call his ability to practice medicine impartially and properly to the Medical Board.  If as a result they remediate him, or yank his license, he shutters and leaves.  I know the circumstances as to the first violation, because I know both parties, and the Medical Board already handed him his ass once already.  I worked with a guy, that he gave 8, count them 8 hydrocodone a day to take for a singular one spot back injury.  He over prescribed, got him hooked, and then dumped him to detox on his own, making him an addict, something I never want to be.  The Board handed him his ass on that one.  You think they are going to be so kind the second time?

14 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I don't need to.  The point is, he didn't need to, but he did.  If I wanted to be a violent man I could have stabbed or shot him that day.  That would solve nothing but a prison sentence.  I was severely pissed, and still am.  But, I prefer to be pissed the smart way.  I wrote a long complaint to the Medical Board.  He has already been busted once, this will make twice.  So, he and the Medical Board and his license to practice can have a joyous time working through all the paperwork.  That is how I exact justice.  He insults my honor and my ethnicity in front of my daughter.  I call his ability to practice medicine impartially and properly to the Medical Board.  If as a result they remediate him, or yank his license, he shutters and leaves.  I know the circumstances as to the first violation, because I know both parties, and the Medical Board already handed him his ass once already.  I worked with a guy, that he gave 8, count them 8 hydrocodone a day to take for a singular one spot back injury.  He over prescribed, got him hooked, and then dumped him to detox on his own, making him an addict, something I never want to be.  The Board handed him his ass on that one.  You think they are going to be so kind the second time?

Shove it up his ass was figurative, I would not be violent either.  Just make him think I would be.  I like your method of revenge.  Even if the board does nothing it will be a paperwork hassle for him.

6 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

Shove it up his ass was figurative, I would not be violent either.  Just make him think I would be.  I like your method of revenge.  Even if the board does nothing it will be a paperwork hassle for him.

Me too.  I try to be methodical about it.  If you get emotional at that instance and don't vent later, you end up doing something felony stupid.  But, this will be his strike two.  He had to jump through all sorts of hoops for strike one.  I am not one to go on medical reviews and kvetch as she did.  I go to the source.  Saying he sucks on a medical review gets a shrug and a Meh.  Send it the Texas licensing board you at least take your swing at bat. 

It is the same way I handle a crisis.  The time to be calm is during the crisis, afterwards you can vent/freak out.  There are multiple methods of dealing with trauma.  Anger/humor/stupidity.  I prefer the first two.  Stupid only lets them win.  Anger at that moment shows your cards.  Humor can get you through a lot.  I usually vent hot after, let it simmer, think it through, and come up with a logical plan of action.  I think I am doing good for being up for about 48 hours straight.  I took care of the dogs, took care of the dishwasher repair being done, the plumber coming by for the hot water heater, took care of my sick daughter.  I would rather be straight for these events and not on hydrocodone, something that seems logical, but apparently leads to accusations and patient abandonment.  Patient abandonment without proper notification, also a big no-no.

• Eric locked this topic