Chairs of five House committees issue a stunning demand of AG Barr about the Mueller report

pipedreams

"The chairs of five House committees, all Democrats, are demanding that U.S. Attorney General William Barr cancel his press conference scheduled for Thursday on the Mueller report."

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/mueller-report-release-latest-news/card/1555550493?mod=e2twp

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democ...18&utm_term=TheBlaze Daily AM - last 270 days

• Haha 1

They can demand all they want, their only recourse is Articles of Impeachment.  That wouldn't see the light of day in the Senate.  So, they don't want their dirty laundry public.  Well, they have been tossing it at Trump long enough, it is time for their comeuppance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.” George Orwell

The trouble with this country is that there are too many politicians who believe, with a conviction based on experience, that you can fool all of the people all of the time.” Franklin Pierce Adams

“What is it about the government and its agents and employees that they can lie to us with impunity, but we risk being sent to jail if we lie to them?” ― Andrew P. Napolitano, Lies the Government Told You: Myth, Power, and Deception in American History

“I'm a politician, and as a politician I have the prerogative to lie whenever I want.”
Charles Peacock, ex-director of Madison Guaranty, the Arkansas S&L at center of Whitewatergate.

• Like 1