There's a complete media blackout on the fact that a Senior US Federal District Court Judge, Judge Roger Benitez of California, literally mentioned Antifa's Berkeley Riot as a situation where a firearm with over 10 rounds magazine capacity is a reasonable

pipedreams

When Michael Brown struck a police officer so hard that it appeared that his eye socket was broken, he then wrestled with the officer for his gun and was shot.  The press still describes the event as if he was murdered.  They will never admit a right to self defense for anybody but the favored groups that they pander to. 

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, Bish1309 said:

I would have enjoyed a moment with the tough guy in the hard hat. Man!

Is it wrong that the the guy in the hard hat has an ASP as a weapon (which applied in some areas are considered deadly force action), and I feel the overwhelming urge to jam a blade through his throat and leave him to bleed out?

8 hours ago, Moshe said:

Is it wrong that the the guy in the hard hat has an ASP as a weapon (which applied in some areas are considered deadly force action),

The reason I don't carry a pocket knife is because I figure if I pull it out, then the other guys is justified in killing me in self defense.  The same thing goes for an ASP baton.  A stylish cane on the other hand has every reason to be in your hand when you display a startle reflex.

• Like 2

The ASP is a deadly weapon when struck in the head, and other areas.  We had to take whole courses using the thing with yellow, green, and red zones on the body.  Clearly, this moron, swinging in the air, intended a lethal head shot.  If you can't out run the guy, the best you can do is pivot, use the meaty back part of your arm to block and plunge that blade right through his throat and let him choke and bleed out.

• Like 1

I was a bit surprised  at the feckless reaction of the LEOs at the end of the video. Then I remember the incident in Charlotteville, they were given the stand down order and participated in funneling people into a narrow corridor where the trouble began.

Edited by ARP

12 hours ago, ARP said:

I was a bit surprised  at the feckless reaction of the LEOs at the end of the video. Then I remember the incident in Charlotteville, they were given the stand down order and participated in funneling people into a narrow corridor where the trouble began.

It's commiefornia.  "Ew, you touched me, lawsuit!"  The 9th Circus has been notoriously anti-law enforcement.

On 4/17/2019 at 6:28 PM, minervadoe said:

The reason I don't carry a pocket knife is because I figure if I pull it out, then the other guys is justified in killing me in self defense.  The same thing goes for an ASP baton.  A stylish cane on the other hand has every reason to be in your hand when you display a startle reflex.

and you can have a walking  stick / cane with a steel rod in it to better help with your support!!

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, GT4494 said:

and you can have a walking  stick / cane with a steel rod in it to better help with your support!!

I understand what your saying but be careful with the steel rod thing.  You can carry a cane through a metal detector and go anywhere with the ADA.  A good quality oak or hickory cane does not need a steel rod.

• Like 1