Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
TBO

Cat woman...

She has serial killer eyes.  She was just practicing on animals first.  Given the fact that her choice was the defenseless, I suspect she would be a preferential killer of either children, the elderly, or the infirmed.  They are sending her to counseling.  How does someone successfully counsel a sociopath?

• Like 2

02353b1bd5dc663dd92f2112bdc7e93b.jpg

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 1

None of the hearts under her "Pride" tattoo have whiskers and ears...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBO said:

02353b1bd5dc663dd92f2112bdc7e93b.jpg

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

It tells me that she has a bad body image, marked herself up, and decided to become strong enough to dominate whatever victim she chooses.  Notice the mask of a face and same dead eyes.  This woman is going to kill someone just to try and feel "something."  The pain of tattooing a good portion of her body didn't work, and then turned into something that is supposed to be intimidating.  When cutting, tattooing, didn't fill the void, she beat her body into shape, as at least pain is a sensation.  Then she tried being sadistic to animals to try and feel something.  Soon, she will be moving into her preferential serial killer mode.  There will be a body count, but the thing law enforcement have on her to stop the trend will be she doesn't give a crap who sees her handiwork.  That leaves a forensic treasure trove.