My Glock 41 Customized

JJHNSN

Just received photos of the Glock 41 that has been worked on my DP Precisions: http://www.dpcustomworksllc.com/

I am receiving the slide back unfinished so I can take it a local Cerakote applicator who also does laser etching for custom work.

The frame was stippled, magwell installed, double undercut, grooves and humps removed,and the internals polished and Apex Trigger group installed and polished, etc. The slide has been custom cut, with added slide cuts on the front and side.

I'll be having it refinished, then installing sights and my Leupold Deltapoint Pro optic, etc.

Will post more pics later.

ayuM927.jpg

DUARxq9.jpg

Edited by JJHNSN
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: Dropped my Glock 41 off at my buddy's shop and he is going to Cerakote it in Tungsten and then laser engrave: Molon Labe on one side and Si vis pacem, para bellum on the other side with some really great looking typefaces. He is engraving a logo on the top of the slide that is very meaningful to me personally, and he is going to fill them with black annealing (or something like that...kind of lost what he was saying), but it is going to look great against the Tungsten color.

Can't wait to get it all back and finally set up with the optic and compensated barrel.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...