Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hauptmann6

Polar - Movie

Watched it tonight with the GF. Shes the comic book fan and she hated it(based on a comic) I thought it was 4/5 stars. It makes Deadpool look like a PG movie. Over the top violence, sex/nudity and a decent story to go with it. It's not breaking new ground storywise but it's worth 2 hours.

Watched it the other night and if you like non-stop shooting, this is a winner. I think the head bad guy "Blut" would be a perfect democrat candidate for the next election. You have to watch the movie just to see this character and all his musings.

-=BDD=-

• Like 1

I watched it.  It was a bit campy.  A lot of it didn't tie well together.

I thought the violence in Polar was ridiculously over the top, and would never watch it again. We saw John Wick last night for the first time. That's a great example of a very violent movie that works (kill his damn dog...really, you sumbitch?). We liked it so much, we'll watch John Wick 2 tonight.

I tried watching it, but didn’t make it more than twenty minutes in. I thought it was horrible. Luckily, after I gave up on this movie, I found The Ballad of Buster Scruggs and the evening was redeemed. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The LA Times comment on Polar was it's a "toxic brew of mindless violence." My kind of movie!  I think the sequel will be the televised debate of the 99 candidates for the democrat's nomination - let's hope! 

-=BDD=-

Edited by Big Dog Dad
  • Like 1

watch ARTIC    dude crashes plane must survive        ,  good flick  not alot of words  kinda  tom hanks  on ice instead of beach