Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Eric

Sounds Like Ozzy is Not Doing Well

I heard that Ozzy Osborne has pneumonia and that he recently took a nasty fall at home, after getting discharged from the hospital. It sounds like he broke free some of the pins and screws they put him back together with, after that 2003 ATV wreck he had. I hope they get him back on his feet. 

• Like 3

Ozzy Osbourne Has 'Mutant' Genes; Helped Him Survive Hard Partying Ways, Say Scientists

It may have taken them a while to figure out how Ozzy Osbourne has managed to survive his crazy lifestyle, but scientists may have found the answer: he is a mutant.

After recently studing on the rock star at Knome Inc., a Massachusetts's lab, scientists discovered he possesses several genetic mutations, according to New York Daily News. Because of these mutations, he's been able to live as long as he has, despite all of his partying. 

http://www.hngn.com/articles/114996/20150731/ozzy-osbourne-mutant-new-study-shows-rockers-genes-are-mutant-explains-his-survival.htm

• Like 2

hope he gets better.

i will need to see the Original Sabbath live at least 2 more times......