Somali muslims in Minnesota

Big Dog Dad

Why is the somali muslim population so high in Minnesota? I would think the difference in climate would discourage somalis from concentrating in Minnesota. Did the state and local govt encourage all these muslims to come to Minnesota? I keep reading all the atrocities committed by these clowns and the fact that there are some areas where local police are not permitted to enter. They have gotten to the point where they are actually winning elections and are now pushing their koran based agenda in this country. Anyone from Minnesota want to explain this fiasco to me?

-=BDD=-

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Big Dog Dad said:

Why is the somali muslim population so high in Minnesota? I would think the difference in climate would discourage somalis from concentrating in Minnesota. Did the state and local govt encourage all these muslims to come to Minnesota? I keep reading all the atrocities committed by these clowns and the fact that there are some areas where local police are not permitted to enter. They have gotten to the point where they are actually winning elections and are now pushing their koran based agenda in this country. Anyone from Minnesota want to explain this fiasco to me?

-=BDD=-

Obama

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Dog Dad said:

-=BDD=-

The state majority party is the "Democratic Farm Labor Party", which is even more liberal than the Democratic party.  Liberals here spend all their time (and our money) looking for a new cause to champion, even at the threat to civilized society.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Anywhere there is a high preponderance of Liberals, they feel they can get a foot hold.  Every been the to Mayo?  It is a like an old person Mecca, and extreme Islam.  Black burkas looking like someone sort of Star Wars Sandmen only in black.  That is place is over ran.  I have never seen some many radical fundamentalists in one place.  Adding to the problem, the news reported in the hotel lobby about the Martine recruiters shot to do death by radical Islamists.  A large big butted liberal woman, sanctimoniously got up and changed the channel to golf.  She could not bear anything negative about Islam.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The state majority party is the "Democratic Farm Labor Party", which is even more liberal than the Democratic party.  Liberals here spend all their time (and our money) looking for a new cause to champion, even at the threat to civilized society.
MN is the blueprint for what the Democrats want to do with the entire country, change the voter (to those who will reliably vote for them).

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2