Exiting Marine general who leaked documents to undercut Trump

pipedreams

image.png.ac862a4ebdc4bcc6d34fbfb49fa89068.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/04/exiting_marine_general_who_leaked_documents_to_undercut_trump_should_be_mccabed.html

"Trump should give him some consequences — such as was given to deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, who got fired a day before he was expected to retire and lost his pension.  If it can be done at all, Neller looks like a good one to get McCabe'd to rid the Corps of politicking disloyalists."

Edited by pipedreams
  • Sad 1

The guy is an idiot.  How did he get so far up the ranks without understanding the concept of Commander-In-Chief.  If you don't like the guy, wait until he is out of office and talk your cash money ****.  But, as my retried military farther that his retirement was at the pleasure of Congress.  I said, don't worry, Congress is all about pleasing themselves.

• Like 3

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 5:36 PM, Dric902 said:

You have fighting Generals and political Generals

easy to tell them apart

Unfortunately for Federal Law Enforcement, they are all political schmucks who haven't spent a day doing any field/grunt work.  I think we should go back to a meritocracy.  Hell, I was raised that way.  Love and respect were earned, never just given.  So, perhaps, that has colored my world view when it comes to public service.  I do my best to love my children regardless.  If you are a C student, and you did your very best, you did your very best.  In my home I would be grilled on why an A was not an A+, or that A- was almost a B, and I worked all my free time.  So, my thoughts have always been, they always send the company boys with the Peter Principle to D.C.  I never wanted to go to the ultimate puzzle palace, even though the hand was extended.  I would just be a GS-14 lackey, bounced back to the field to some random spot to be a Supervisor.  I would just like for once, to see an appointee for DHS or ICE that knows anything about the job.

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

Unfortunately for Federal Law Enforcement, they are all political schmucks who haven't spent a day doing any field/grunt work.  I think we should go back to a meritocracy.  Hell, I was raised that way.  Love and respect were earned, never just given.  So, perhaps, that has colored my world view when it comes to public service.  I do my best to love my children regardless.  If you are a C student, and you did your very best, you did your very best.  In my home I would be grilled on why an A was not an A+, or that A- was almost a B, and I worked all my free time.  So, my thoughts have always been, they always send the company boys with the Peter Principle to D.C.  I never wanted to go to the ultimate puzzle palace, even though the hand was extended.  I would just be a GS-14 lackey, bounced back to the field to some random spot to be a Supervisor.  I would just like for once, to see an appointee for DHS or ICE that knows anything about the job.

Respect is a lot like contempt...both are earned

True, I have contempt for Political Appointees who know absolutely nothing about their posting.  Sure, I'll run the IRS, I don't know anything about Tax Law, screwed up my own taxes, etc.  Remember that one from the Obama administration?