Suspect arrested after child thrown from 3rd-floor balcony at Mall of America

TBO

Prayers for child and family.

Excerpt  from Article:   A man threw or pushed a 5-year-old boy from a third-floor balcony at the Mall of America on Friday morning, Bloomington police said, with the child suffering "significant injuries."

Crimes against children really upset us.  I am at a loss for words.

As to the perp....... I do believe that in eternity he,  and we all will be held accountable for our actions.  

Edited by gamboolman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

For no reason threw the 5 year old over the railing, these are difficult times we live in my friends, unpredictable, mentally deranged people are walking amongst us, we must always be cognizant of what is occurring around us. We read about these happenings in the newspapers and watch them on the tube and marvel how vicious mankind can be, geez a five year old, unconscionable, we are truly a primitive society, I've got a grandson that age, I will not sleep well tonight thinking and praying for that poor family, the authorities need to take that crazy sob outa the gene pool immediately, give him to the family they will make absolutely sure that justice will be served ....and if they need assistance I volunteer ...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mike said:

It is a damn same that MN doesn't allow capital punishment, this fool would be a good candidate for that.

We're lucky that the liberal  Minnesota allow any crimes to be punished at all, much less severely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, TBO said:

Update:

https://www.duluthnewstribune.com/news/crime-and-courts/4598416-somebody-hurt-my-baby-mom-screams-after-her-boy-thrown-mall-america

FWIW: it's customary that news media doesn't post the name of the accused until they've been formally charged (arraigned in court).

*checks mugshot*

No comment.

Edited by Grabbrass
  • Like 3

by the way i`d add the MOA 3rd floor isn`t like the 3rd floor in your house each level is about 15 feet high and a straight drop to the ground.

there is a roller coaster inside the mall and it doesn't reach the ceiling,where that baby was throw is a straight drop right to the concrete floor of the main court.

if that guy is crazy enough to think its okay to do that,he is crazy enough to not know what the death penalty is.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, holyjohnson said:

If that guy is crazy enough to think its okay to do that,he is crazy enough to not know what the death penalty is.

He doesn't have to know what the death penalty is. We'll learn him.

An explanation, demonstration, and practical application in the fine art of "You're dead Shitbag!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Unfortunately, when you arrest someone like that you can't do what you want to do.  You can bang their head putting them in the back, handcuffed, you slam on your breaks for a screen test because of "traffic,"  then you can pick he worst of the worst cells and announce loudly, "Let this be a lesson to you not to do that to five year old boys," then invite the jailer out for a smoke break and check on him and hour or so later.  

• Thanks 1