Mankey Fired

Moshe

2 hours ago, Moshe said:

What I would like to know, is how he kept on his kippah on?  He has less hair on his head than me, and I have to use clips. 

I guess, he could possible eliminate the middle man:

Donald Trump Maga Yarmulke Kippah Skullcap Red Suede Official Stitched

Glue? 2 sided tape?

I had a friend who had a 14" mohawk for a time, and he used Elmer's glue to keep it standing up.  I assume something like that could be done with a kippah.  I assume that wouldn't be considered disrespectful.

2 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Glue? 2 sided tape?

I had a friend who had a 14" mohawk for a time, and he used Elmer's glue to keep it standing up.  I assume something like that could be done with a kippah.  I assume that wouldn't be considered disrespectful.

Hard to take a shower that way.  Though, like him, odds are when I leave the house, there is a hat on my head.  On the Shabbat, if I am going out, a Kippah, obviously. 

I like more color in mine, rather than the bleak black:

Related image

2 hours ago, willie-pete said:

Staples ?

No.  What you do is you typically take like a hair clasp.  They come in all colors.  I got some gold colored to fit with my very colorful kippah.  Essentially, you need to catch the hair, and the Kippah simultaneously.  I guess the guys with less hair shop around for a larger size?  No clue really.  I have no problem with brown with a lot of white, being able to clip to.

1 hour ago, NPTim said:

I had a GF that was bald due to a medical condition. She used a tape to keep her wig on if I remember correctly.

The old lady down the road does that. She has and armada of wigs.  So, her hair color or style changes with mood.  But, I think she would rather take our her frustrations on my lawn with a burning lower case t before putting on a Kippah, which wasn't designed for women anyway.  I think prayer shawls are starting to gravitate towards them.  The prayer shawl works for me, because me and kneeling, and getting up anytime soon, not in the cards.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Moshe said:

No.  What you do is you typically take like a hair clasp.  They come in all colors.  I got some gold colored to fit with my very colorful kippah.  Essentially, you need to catch the hair, and the Kippah simultaneously.  I guess the guys with less hair shop around for a larger size?  No clue really.  I have no problem with brown with a lot of white, being able to clip to.

I think staples would work better.

?