AOC Tries to Sing The Jeffersons, But Fails

Moshe

Nothing about her reflects well on her.  Claims to be poor, wears expensive clothing for photo-ops, claims to have a degree in economics and doesn't understand supply and demand, she demonstrates an inability to manage her own money but want's to spend everyone else's, says ignorance is excused of good intentions then demonstrates no end to the ignorance,  believes that her inability to manage her own life entitles her to run a government, whines about criticism and blames it on everyone else just like all liberals and their own personal problems.

Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote.” William E. Simon

I'm a politician, and as a politician I have the prerogative to lie whenever I want.”
Charles Peacock, ex-director of Madison Guaranty, the Arkansas S&L at center of Whitewatergate.

There are hundreds of intelligent and big brains in every country in the world to run that country successfully but somehow and often either an immoral stupid or a charlatan imbecile comes to power!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...