She nearly fitnessed herself to death

SC Tiger

She talked about it "not being fair".  One of the first things my father taught me was that life and fairness have no relationship to each other.

What she should have learned is that, no matter how indestructible you think you are, every moment you live is a gift.  Make it count!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 6

Yeah!  I tried exercising but as I thought about what I was doing, I figured I could actually be getting some work accomplished with the same effort.  So I stopped thinking of exercising, and went to working on stuff instead. 

I am just as exhausted and worn out afterwards as if I had exercised, but I really accomplished something, and now I wouldn't have that work stuff to look forward to doing after exercising.

No comments on the pic in that link yet?

On a serious note, it definitely sucks and life isn't fair. 

I guess there's a risk of injury with any exercise, although you'd think it'd be low in yoga.  Somebody's got to win the injury lottery.  It just sucks being the jackpot winner.

• Like 1

If it's one thing I've learned after having this recent knee replacement and exercise was what the physical therapists preached to me constantly during the rehabilitation, I found out on my own that just plain ole brisk walking accomplised just as much as those sophisticated weight machines, I walk two miles a day, sometimes time permitting I'll do it twice. now that's everyday, religiously, walk up and down four flights of steps during this exercise session, also do very basic squats, deep knee bends,  nothing that's going to Cause injury, just a point for you people who are overweight and I was badly overweight b4 the surgery, I lost 50 pounds so far, and  feel better both physically and mentally  with the weight loss, no magic formula, I'm not going to write a book on a secret way to lose weight ...my formula is simple don't eat like ya got 100 rectums...simple as heck I say ....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jk_226 said:

No comments on the pic in that link yet?

On a serious note, it definitely sucks and life isn't fair. 

I guess there's a risk of injury with any exercise, although you'd think it'd be low in yoga.  Somebody's got to win the injury lottery.  It just sucks being the jackpot winner.

Yes, she is very attractive. 

Hope things work out for her. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I'm fighting the pain of a knee problem too, but not at the point of replacement yet.  Thanks for the encouragement.

Don't prolong the agony, seriously, I was ignorant, basically a cripple, hated to get outa bed the pain was that bad, bone on bone, took cortisone shots which was a short term cure for a long term problem. Couldn't do the outdoor activities I really loved, backpacking, fishing, went on a cruise with the little lady and spent five days in the cabin, said then and there I'm going to get the replacement done right away, I did and kick myself in the arse ( with my good leg ):anim_rofl2: for waiting so long, point I'm trying to make is why live a miserable physical and mental life when this replacement will remedy the problem..do it now you won't be sorry you ain't going to get better now, it'll just get worse believe me..I sound like a salesperson for knee replacements don't I  .

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SilverRidge01 said:

Don't prolong the agony, seriously, I was ignorant, basically a cripple, hated to get outa bed the pain was that bad, bone on bone, took cortisone shots which was a short term cure for a long term problem. Couldn't do the outdoor activities I really loved, backpacking, fishing, went on a cruise with the little lady and spent five days in the cabin, said then and there I'm going to get the replacement done right away, I did and kick myself in the arse ( with my good leg ):anim_rofl2: for waiting so long, point I'm trying to make is why live a miserable physical and mental life when this replacement will remedy the problem..do it now you won't be sorry you ain't going to get better now, it'll just get worse believe me..I sound like a salesperson for knee replacements don't I  .

Appreciated!

• Like 1

What is the point of those stupid ass videos that are just slide shows with text????  Put the pictures and text on the page an let me scroll down. 

I prefer watching yoga.  I think it is bad for my vision though.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1