Illegal Aliens You Do NOT Want To See Here!

Eric

On 9/13/2017 at 3:43 AM, Eric said:

For what it's worth, the Dune worms don't look that much bigger than a Graboid in this chart that I found online. As we all know, if it is found online, its accuracy and veracity is beyond question or doubt.Plus, I hear Beetljuice really hated Dune, so he would probably side with the Graboids. What say ye to that, RibEye?

graboids-4.jpg.20307501bad90fd3ae583ea85131ff33.jpg

IT'S "CANNON"

• Administrators

How about an alien race of intergalactic drug dealers, that make their drugs out of us?

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.b7ee13e02141d200a8b845c2955f8ed7.jpg

I-Come-in-Peace.png.6d84fbe92450ad77062cddac7d0f19f2.png

This was a really campy sci-fi movie made in the early nineties. It bombed at the box office and I've only ever talked to a handful of people who ever saw it, but I love it. It was released in the US under the name I Come In Peace and elsewhere in the world as Dark Angel. The only place I could find it was on Netflix, under the name Dark Angel. Actually, the DVD cover art was reversible, with the cover art for each name printed on either side. If you get a chance to see it, check it out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eric said:

How about an alien race of intergalactic drug dealers, that make their drugs out of us?

This was a really campy sci-fi movie made in the early nineties. It bombed at the box office and I've only ever talked to a handful of people who ever saw it, but I love it. It was released in the US under the name I Come In Peace and elsewhere in the world as Dark Angel. The only place I could find it was on Netflix, under the name Dark Angel. Actually, the DVD cover art was reversible, with the cover art for each name printed on either side. If you get a chance to see it, check it out.

Seen it. Wasn't there a line where he says that and the hero's reply was "and you leave in pieces" ?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

"Then you leave in pieces".

IIRC featured full auto Caliico pistols.

wm_9227390.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Taco Junkie said:

Seen it. Wasn't there a line where he says that and the hero's reply was "and you leave in pieces" ?

Yeah. That was at the end. Like I said, it wasn't a great flick, but it was fun.

21 hours ago, Eric said:

took my wife to see it was the hero Rutger Hauer or Dolf?