YHM Suppressors

Moshe

I have been researching YHM suppressors, and I like the set up, not to mention most of them don't break the bank.  I plan on SBRing my AR and putting one on.  I also wonder if it will work on my 6.5 Creedomore?

I couldn't sleep last night and got myself befuddled with Dead Air that does require a barrel length.  The only reason I looked into barrel length, when I discovered also what you were saying, was waiting for the Stag Arms five inch pistol 10mm and doing two tax stamps.  One to make it an SBR, the other to suppress it.  It would make a nice round and size for clearing small places.  I think I will eventually put a 10.5 barrel on my Colt lower (another stamp), and then put a YHM on it.  Plans for the future the BATFE runs slow even on NFA trusts.

20 hours ago, Moshe said:

Stag Arms five inch pistol 10mm and doing two tax stamps.

10mm has never been appreciated as much as it should.  Like the 41 magnum.

If you know what it is and how good it can be....then it's a round for you.

10mm is fantastic.  You're going to have a hell of a firearm there.

I am hoping, considering Stag has not released their line yet from the 2019 Shot Show.  They were in theory supposed to do it this month.  But, I am hoping they aren't finding bugs and doing a slow leak.  A bit like the IWI 7, the Israeli .308 bull pup from Shot Show 2018.  I think, honestly, they used suppressor and it just leaked gas out of all the ports.  That is just irritating for someone shooting one.   Just my theory.