How the Hell Do They Do it.

Moshe

How do women get all this plastic surgery and not stay high as a kite to get through it.  The ptosis surgery was a bloody, painful mess.  When you are done, your eyes cry blood involuntarily,  I told my wife to keep me away from the Catholic Church on the corner.  Then everyday, with the exception of today, you cry regular tears out the side of either of your face involuntarily.  I have been blind as a bat, even with my glasses on, until today.  I started off looking like I got two black eyes, that decided to swell.  I live with pain everyday, but this was a new, interesting sharper one.  I get checked out next week, and it may need to be done again.  At least I know what to expect.  The left eye was the worst, and created the most pain, until I discovered they must have left a membrane cover in there, I managed to get out last night.  No more stabbing pain there, fortunately.

• Sad 1

Sorry to hear about your ptosis.  Wow.

Don't ask me how women do it.  My wife gave birth without medication (i could have used a lot) and later had the lower right long removed (cancer) and within 4 weeks was spending considerable time off medication so she could function.   It took three years for her to recover and she's still not totally over it.

I am a wimp compared to her.

Edited by Historian

51 minutes ago, Historian said:

Sorry to hear about your ptosis.  Wow.

Don't ask me how women do it.  My wife gave birth without medication (i could have used a lot) and later had the lower right long removed (cancer) and within 4 weeks was spending considerable time off medication so she could function.   It took three years for her to recover and she's still not totally over it.

I am a wimp compared to her.

My wife gave birth to both children without any medication.  She tends to "over nest."  My, now 13 year old daughter, I had to go 100mph to the hospital. I am surprised we didn't get pulled over.  Then I had to carry her into the hospital.  My daughter was out within two hours.

57 minutes ago, Moshe said:

My wife gave birth to both children without any medication.  She tends to "over nest."  My, now 13 year old daughter, I had to go 100mph to the hospital. I am surprised we didn't get pulled over.  Then I had to carry her into the hospital.  My daughter was out within two hours.

Ayep.  Ours was more peaceful.   But...let's just say i'm not excited about having a 10 pounder come screaming out of my loins.

I'm not that tough.

dude its like getting tattoos  , either you can handle it or not .  after a while  adrenaline kicks in and you feel nothing  , i got sleeves on both arms and  it always make me laugh when i see some big dude   with half an armband  tat rofl .  its because of that very very very sensitive skin  on under side of muscle.   hurts like a bitch  let me tell ya  , they go stopppp   lol  get half a tat .

same as plastic surgery i suppose .  man nothing beats that adrenaline .  weird thing is everytime  ive been to my tattoo guy there is someone there crying or quitting ,