Is She Sexy?

BamaBud

When's the last time you heard of a farm girl getting abused or assaulted or raped?

Never.

They'll kick your ass.

(My sister could throw hay-bales, single-handed, from the back of a pickup, up to the loft.  She'd carry two five-gallon buckets of water for fifty yards, many times each day.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This little lady’s toe nail clippings are more ‘sexy’ than all the glamorous, perfumed, painted up, haughty, smirking, citified,, wise mouthed, smart assed, know it all but can’t do nothing, women in all the cities and towns in the world.....she is a real girl, the kind you want to marry and take care of; but you’ll find when your sick, it’s freezing and you’re digging up the broke water line, there’s a fire in the woods behind your home and you’re out there trying to beat it out with a shovel, it’s over100 degrees and you’re mowing the field and she brings you a quart jar of cold tea, she works all day or night and doesn’t complain when she’s dead tired but goes and helps some family, neighbor or friend who is sick or in need, she’s happy and unresentful that she was born female, can cook and care for babies while maintaining a professional career, and is always right there with you fighting your way together against the world through life. I know what these girls look like.....I’ve been married to one over 48 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

She’s fit I’ll give her that but sexy? Have to know her for that.

FWIW I’ve put up loose hay before but not like that, being men we used equipment how be it equipment from the early 1900’s.[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, BamaBud said:

From TOS:

Do you find this sexy?

KUDOS to her!  She pulls her weight!!!  Hard worker!  Sexy is in the state of mind of the observer.  I believe she is sexy!!!!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 4

Why? She seemed happy.  Unlike my wife who hates monitoring my son do the lawn.  Something I used to enjoy.  But, it is nothing but a vibrating, backbone shattering ride.  I used to put on my Ipod, ear pro over that, wore a pistol (as I was in my own world), and had a great time.  I really enjoyed it.  Now, it is a torture device, which sucks.  My wife was considering moving to Abilene, which is fine by me.  My only stipulation was to find enough land to shoot on with a house.  Her response, "Don't expect me to mow 25 acres."  I don't think she realizes, you can't really unless it is cleared and it would take tractor.

• Like 1

While the young lady can certainly handle a fork, she'd be wise to hold it a tad further off to one side as she works down the row. That thing catches a 'chuck hole or a rock and she's liable to bruise an ovarie. (Which is, coincidental, what I would try my best to accomplish if alone with her.)

• Haha 3

If I have learned anything about women with 20 years of marriage, when they stop talking, you're screwed.  Well, not actually.  The smartest thing to do, is listen to her kvetch.  Then remember what she kvetched about later, when she repeats herself.  Then she says, "Aw, you remembered and listened."  Survival techniques.

• Like 2