Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Silentpoet

Joe Girard dead

He's survived by his wife, Kitty. I think that's a crackerjack name for a woman. 👍

Girard was recognized by Guinness World Records for selling 1,425 cars in 1973, the best of a 15-year career at an Eastpointe, Mich., Chevrolet dealer that saw him close the deal on 13,001 vehicles.

I bet his sales manager still told him he was a piece of **** that didn't know how to sell. 😜

• Like 3

On 3/13/2019 at 4:55 AM, gwalchmai said:

He's survived by his wife, Kitty.

I think her maiden name was Greene.  I was an alter boy and being quite late to church one Sunday morning, the priest asked why and I told him because i was out late with Kitty Green.

During the service a gorgeous woman entered and sat up front.  She had a luscious figure, red hair, tight short skirt and iridescent green high heels.  The priest asked "is that Kitty Greene"  I said no father that's just the reflection from her shoes

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I read his book; this was the cover.  Along with Og Mandino it was required reading by my boss at the time.  I am not sure of the value of self-improvement books but it was an okay read IIRC. This is the first time I heard his name in 37 years.   I thought maybe there was another Joe Girard when I read the thread title.

51l4UYlTQ8L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_

• Like 1