I Want to Know Where the Invisible Hammer is?

Moshe

You can watch compelling twists and turns on the Black List series, but every time a Glock 19 is produced it makes a cocking sound.  It is a striker fired pistol.  I must know where this mystical, invisible hammer is.  I have yet to find it.

As best I can tell, most TV pistols are self cocking on the draw.  If you pull it out of the holster and bring it up on target, most guns sound like a revolver being cocked.

And, Glocks do have hammers!  I know it's true because I saw it in the movies:

ant-man-gun-fever.jpg.a0b67d7c69ef2ac5e1675fae22994ed0.jpg

On 3/11/2019 at 11:14 AM, Moshe said:

You can watch compelling twists and turns on the Black List series, but every time a Glock 19 is produced it makes a cocking sound.  It is a striker fired pistol.  I must know where this mystical, invisible hammer is.  I have yet to find it.

HA..if you take a look at a lot of TV, where people are firing a semi-auto..a LOT are computer generated 'shots', the slide isn't even moving..

The slide moves there are even reloads.  But, I can't get over the cocking noise of a striker fired Glock.  If would be like firing a 1911 without it cocked and locked, or at least pulling the hammer back, if they were silly enough to keep one in the chamber with the hammer down.