Welcome To The Reloading Bench

Eric

• Administrators

Welcome to The Reloading Bench, The Bore Site's ammo reloading forum. If any of you have any gripes, ideas or suggestions for this area, please post them in this thread. I'll do what I can. If there are other resources I can make available to the BPS, I'll do so. Enjoy the forum.

• Thanks 1

• Eric pinned this topic
  • Administrators

We used to have a moderator on GT, whose wife referred to his reloading activities as 'Bullet Packing'. The term stuck and was used in that site's reloading forum for many years. It may still be there, I haven't checked.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eric said:

Welcome to The Bullet Packer's Shack, The Bore Site's ammo reloading forum. If any of you have any gripes, ideas or suggestions for this area, please post them in this thread. I'll do what I can. If there are other resources I can make available to the BPS, I'll do so. Enjoy the forum.

Thank you, sir. This is a nice addition to TBS.

Thanks for this one, Eric.  

Reloading can be quite cost effective, relaxing, and it provides the opportunity to tailor loads to the the weapon and task at hand.  I've been pumping the handle (:crylikeender:) for nearly 40 years, and I'll never catch up to all things possible.  

This is really quite an opportunity to participate in the hobby and not get lost in the noise.  A club is a great idea.  

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

• Please Donate To TBS

Please donate to TBS.
    Your support is needed and it is greatly appreciated.