Oscars - lots to unpack here

SC Tiger

Cot Damn the Oscars had a lot to unpack.  I didn't watch (why would I when there was a rerun of "This Old House" on) but I did read an article on it:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kendall-jenner-wears-jaw-dropping-dress-to-oscars

Kendall Jenner shows up in a dress cut all the way up to her hip - yes please

Photo mentions "Kendall Jenner's father Caitlyn."  Damn.

Some dude showed up in a half-tuxedo, half evening gown.

Spike Lee got all pissed when he didn't win Best Picture.  Apparently somehow pissed off Donald Trump in the process.

Guy in Bohemian Rhapsody won Best Actor.

Edited by SC Tiger

16 hours ago, SC Tiger said:

Cot Damn the Oscars had a lot to unpack.  I didn't watch (why would I when there was a rerun of "This Old House" on) but I did read an article on it:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/kendall-jenner-wears-jaw-dropping-dress-to-oscars

Kendall Jenner shows up in a dress cut all the way up to her hip - yes please

Photo mentions "Kendall Jenner's father Caitlyn."  Damn.

Some dude showed up in a half-tuxedo, half evening gown.

Spike Lee got all pissed when he didn't win Best Picture.  Apparently somehow pissed off Donald Trump in the process.

Guy in Bohemian Rhapsody won Best Actor.

Don't give a chit!

• Like 1

I didn't watch the Oscars but I read about how Spike Lee, who's always pissed off about something, is really mad because his picture didn't win best picture.

New Oscar winner Spike Lee told journalists at the 91st Academy Awards that “the ref made a bad call” when the Oscar for Best Picture went to Green Book rather than his own film, BlacKkKlansman.

Lee’s film won for Best Adapted Screenplay, and had been nominated in several other categories, including Best Picture.

But when Green Book won, he appeared to have walked out of the Dolby Theater in anger. As the Hollywood Reporter noted: “When Green Book received the award for best picture at Sunday night’s 2019 Oscars, director Spike Lee — whose film BlacKkKlansman was also nominated in the same category — was visibly upset. … When the best picture winner was announced, Lee turned away from the stage as the Green Book team went up to accept the award. Reports later said he left the room not long after.”

280s.jpg

5 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

I didn't watch the Oscars but I read about how Spike Lee, who's always pissed off about something, is really mad because his picture didn't win best picture.

New Oscar winner Spike Lee told journalists at the 91st Academy Awards that “the ref made a bad call” when the Oscar for Best Picture went to Green Book rather than his own film, BlacKkKlansman.

Lee’s film won for Best Adapted Screenplay, and had been nominated in several other categories, including Best Picture.

But when Green Book won, he appeared to have walked out of the Dolby Theater in anger. As the Hollywood Reporter noted: “When Green Book received the award for best picture at Sunday night’s 2019 Oscars, director Spike Lee — whose film BlacKkKlansman was also nominated in the same category — was visibly upset. … When the best picture winner was announced, Lee turned away from the stage as the Green Book team went up to accept the award. Reports later said he left the room not long after.”

280s.jpg

He should'a taken a knee!

• Haha 3