911 medical advice

Moeman

So i’ve Been in the hospital each week for 5 days... so many bad parts, each precluding work on the  parts. My wife and sister are willing to do live donor for the liver but my heart is bad just getting out of a chair sends my heart rate to over 140 bps and this is with two meds. 18 pills@ day.... so tomorrow the want to put me on hospice, palliative care, which means likely done within a month.

dont want long conversations since I’m so doped up. Last resort would fly coast to coast to Duke since they are aggressive.

is it ok to try a go fund me for my wife and 13 yo? My sister and I have been taking care of her 24/7 nursing for around two years...

advice?

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, Moeman said:

So i’ve Been in the hospital each week for 5 days... so many bad parts, each precluding work on the  parts. My wife and sister are willing to do live donor for the liver but my heart is bad just getting out of a chair sends my heart rate to over 140 bps and this is with two meds. 18 pills@ day.... so tomorrow the want to put me on hospice, palliative care, which means likely done within a month.

dont want long conversations since I’m so doped up. Last resort would fly coast to coast to Duke since they are aggressive.

is it ok to try a go fund me for my wife and 13 yo? My sister and I have been taking care of her 24/7 nursing for around two years...

advice?

Gallbladder, removable.  Heart surgery doable.  Kidneys dialysis.  Liver, transplant.  This sounds like a good situation for a go fund me.  I would hate for you to give up.  You add a lot around here.  

• Like 3

On 2/25/2019 at 4:29 AM, Moshe said:

Gallbladder, removable.  Heart surgery doable.  Kidneys dialysis.  Liver, transplant.  This sounds like a good situation for a go fund me.  I would hate for you to give up.  You add a lot around here.  

This and where are you being treated now?  The Mayo Clinic is head and shoulders above just about anywhere else.

And yes, that sounds like about the best reason for a GoFundMe I have heard.

• Like 2

Damned sorry to hear. People put up go fund me accounts for all kinds of stupid ****. This would not be one of them. Probably the only one I wouldn't be embarrassed to do myself. You do what you have to do. Just remember, no matter what, you aren't alone on this rock. Best wishes and prayers for you and yours. 

• Like 1