Is the Earth turning into Bizarro world?

Borg warner

People in the Middle East are insane and they're taking over Europe. Russia and China are a little more rational as far as totalitarian dictatorships go but North Korea is ruled by a madman. Africa and South and Central America each have their own problems but it's popular culture in the USA that is well on it's way to the nut house where the lunatics will soon be fully in charge of the asylum.

People are doing and saying things to day that no one seems to find alarming that 50 years ago would never have been considered rational and wouldn't even have been discussed publicly. Here is an example eof what I'm talking about in an excerpt from a recent news article.

"A man’s penis becomes a female penis once a man declares himself to be transgender", says Indya Moore, one of the players in a transgender-themed TV show on FX network.

The “female penis” claim went viral because it spotlights the logic of the transgender ideology, which insists the Department of Justice must blur and forbid any legal or civic recognition of the biological distinctions between the two different male and female sexes.

This policy must be imposed to ensure that children and adults can easily discard their female or male sex by simply declaring they have an opposite-sex “gender,” or have a “gender identity” which is between male and female, say transgender activists.

A person’s “gender,” say activists, is their personal feeling about being female or male, or something in between. For example, Moore’s feelings are described as “binary,” or neither male nor female.

I found this story on the Drudge Report. But this is mainstream news. It could have just as easily have been found as a story in the Associates Press or in USA Today or any major metropolitan newspaper or even in a public school curriculum  and no one would have found it to be absurd, bizarre, or the least bit unusual. and that in itself may be an indication of a more benign form of the mass psychoses that has seemingly affected the entire population of the USA.

bizarro-world.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

It does seem like the entire world is losing its collective sh*t. I mean, full-on REM "birds and snakes and aeroplanes."

There is no voice of reason that isn't immediately shouted down by these fringe groups and freaks, who have all banded together against common decency and sense. This country is more divided than it has been in decades, and it seems as if the left has finally figured out how to get its brainless masses to understand that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." You got the black panthers and the vaginahats marching in the same parade against a man who, had he been President in the Reagan Era, would have been adored by millions more.

And speaking of Reagan, he once said that this place, this country, is the last bastion of Freedom in the world. If we lose it here, there's no place left to go. Let that concept sink in. He was right. If Freedom falls to the freaks, fruitcakes, and rugheads, every place is gonna look like Flint, Michigan and the sidewalks of San Francisco. I'm not willing to let that happen to my country.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, tadbart said:

This country is more divided than it has been in decades, and it seems as if the left has finally figured out how to get its brainless masses to understand that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." You got the black panthers and the vaginahats marching in the same parade against a man who, had he been President in the Reagan Era, would have been adored by millions more.

Read Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

It was one of Obama's "bibles".

• Like 4

Just keep laughing at them. They can't take it. Even some Democratic Party faithful are laughing in public at the far left fringe.

Meanwhile, Trump's approval rating is about equal to or better than Reagan's low-40's during his early years. People seem to forget that most people didn't believe in Reaganomics and the rotten economy

• Like 1

The world has always been messed up. Imagine what it must have been like, when The Black Plague killed of as much as 1/3rd of Europe, or Genghis Khan's Mongols were building pyramids of human skulls, The Spanish Influenza Epidemic after WW1, or any other vacation spot, like Eastern Europe during WW2, Cambodia in 1975, the examples are endless.

• Like 2

More evidence that not only is there an outbreak of TOTAL INSANITY in the USA but world-wide.

Dozens of foreign ISIS brides sentenced to death in Iraq

French citizen Djamila Boutoutao, 29, appeared in court last month and claimed: “I thought I had married a rapper. It was only when we arrived in Turkey for a week-long ‘holiday’ that I discovered my husband was a jihadist.”

She is among an estimated 1,900 French citizens and 40,000 foreigners who traveled to join ISIS’s so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria.

Last month, a court in Baghdad handed 19 Russian women life sentences for “joining and supporting” the terror group."

https://nypost.com/2018/05/22/dozens-of-foreign-isis-brides-sentenced-to-death-in-iraq/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A black guy hired nigerians, with a check, to fake a hate crime claiming he was beat up by white guys in -20 degree weather at 2 am. It was both a political ploy and an effort to get more money from his job.   The left is unhinged.  But the gun right movement still, in large part, supports a party that did jack all for them when they held all the political cards.   This world is messed up and it ain't just one side.  Professional politicians use division to win votes, but it is having a toxic effect on society.  We have mostly lost the art of civil disagreement.  We have lost our moral compasses and now each man goes which ever way his wind blows and does what he feels is right.  There is a way that seems right to a man but that ends in death.  Lots of stupid **** in this world.  But not all of the world is politics and division.

Today I went to the adoption party of a 13 year old girl in a wheel chair.  I had not much hope for this day a couple of years ago, but there it is.  You have to look for the good and take joy in it while it is present.  The sadness will come in time, but Joy can last if you let it.

• Like 3

.....I'm agreement with the posts as to the insanity around the globe, settling disputes by violence, people outright lying to better themselves, sexual misconduct rampant amongst the populace, also a believer in extra terrestrial and aliens that have watched and visited this planet from a distance, many unexplained happenings one example,just one of many, words written in the constitution that were never seen or used during that period of time and physical events  have occurred over the centuries, with that said, these beings must be sophisticated, much more intelligent that humans, there's IMHO gotta be some kinda detour or stop sign or road block out in space, as it may, stating, stay away beware of this society of beings they are insane,mentally unbalanced, primitive in everything they do, they are an extreme danger to the galaxy and all who live in it, watch them from a distance but don't let them in, they will poison all that come in contact with them, leave them be, they will eventually destroy themselves the way that they think and solve their problems, we wil be rid of them ..well that my scientific theory of what direction our planet and peoples of all types, thinking and ways of living are going .....

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SilverRidge01 said:

there's IMHO gotta be some kinda detour or stop sign or road block out in space, as it may, stating, stay away beware of this society of beings they are insane,mentally unbalanced, primitive in everything they do, they are an extreme danger to the galaxy and all who live in it, watch them from a distance but don't let them in,

There's an episode of South Park where the aliens say,  "What?  You think a multi-racial planet happened by accident?  No!  There are white planets and black planets and asian planets and latino planets!  We just put a bunch of everyone on this planet for a reality show!  We knew you'd go crazy!  You guys are hilarious!"

• Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:55 AM, Huaco Kid said:

There's an episode of South Park where the aliens say,  "What?  You think a multi-racial planet happened by accident?  No!  There are white planets and black planets and asian planets and latino planets!  We just put a bunch of everyone on this planet for a reality show!  We knew you'd go crazy!  You guys are hilarious!"

This episode is more believable than the reality we are exposed to every day now.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
.....I'm agreement with the posts as to the insanity around the globe, settling disputes by violence, people outright lying to better themselves, sexual misconduct rampant amongst the populace, also a believer in extra terrestrial and aliens that have watched and visited this planet from a distance, many unexplained happenings one example,just one of many, words written in the constitution that were never seen or used during that period of time and physical events  have occurred over the centuries, with that said, these beings must be sophisticated, much more intelligent that humans, there's IMHO gotta be some kinda detour or stop sign or road block out in space, as it may, stating, stay away beware of this society of beings they are insane,mentally unbalanced, primitive in everything they do, they are an extreme danger to the galaxy and all who live in it, watch them from a distance but don't let them in, they will poison all that come in contact with them, leave them be, they will eventually destroy themselves the way that they think and solve their problems, we wil be rid of them ..well that my scientific theory of what direction our planet and peoples of all types, thinking and ways of living are going .....

John D MacDonald, famous for Travis McGee thrillers and numerous other novels, wrote three science fiction tales.

(1951) Wine of the Dreamers (reprinted as Planet of the Dreamers)
(1952) Ballroom of the Skies
(1962) The Girl, the Gold Watch & Everything

Worth reading...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1