Border Patrol Museum Fallen Agent Memorial Vandalize

Moshe

https://www.officer.com/command-hq/news/21069146/us-border-patrol-memorial-vandalized-during-protest

I would like to find these people, and systematically eliminate them, I am that damn mad.  There are a lot names on that memorial I knew personally, and fucks with my head to this day.  If only they were traceable it would be time for a road trip so they can start their own memorial when I am done for me to piss on.  I have never felt cold/hot rage this extreme in a long, long time.

Same people time after time.

"One of the protest organizers, Elizabeth Vega, was previously involved in demonstrations in Ferguson, Mo., following the police shooting of Michael Brown in 2014.

Vega told El Paso television station KVIA that the museum protest "was an act of civil disobedience done because we believe there is a humanitarian crisis and human rights violations being perpetuated by a corrupt and broken immigration system.""

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/protesters-take-over-border-patrol-museum-deface-pictures-of-fallen-officers

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, PATCHMAN said:

Haters gonna hate. 

Let us never forget that at Ferguson, only one person that day told the truth about what happened and that person was Police Officer Darren Wilson.  

I am not so casual about it.  I have no tolerance for people defacing fallen heroes, of any stripe,  As I said previously, I know too damn many names on that wall, and it screws with my head to this day.  Survivor guilt, whatever you want to call it.  Playing with the SOG boys for 45 days, going back to the line, having most of them gunned down.  Going to a classmates funeral in full dress with a stunned widow with a flag, and a boy with a 1,000 yard stare at five.  A partner with a club foot that made it through the toughest Academy and still run down a group of tonks, but not a speeding semi.  Work with a guy, one day, he is dead the next.  The list goes on, or at least it did until that bitch defaced their memories and names.  I very tempted to look her ass up through a scope.  And to C that asked "Why?" in the Random section that is the "Because."

• Like 1

On 2/21/2019 at 7:20 AM, Moshe said:

I am not so casual about it.  I have no tolerance for people defacing fallen heroes, of any stripe,  As I said previously, I know too damn many names on that wall, and it screws with my head to this day.  Survivor guilt, whatever you want to call it.  Playing with the SOG boys for 45 days, going back to the line, having most of them gunned down.  Going to a classmates funeral in full dress with a stunned widow with a flag, and a boy with a 1,000 yard stare at five.  A partner with a club foot that made it through the toughest Academy and still run down a group of tonks, but not a speeding semi.  Work with a guy, one day, he is dead the next.  The list goes on, or at least it did until that bitch defaced their memories and names.  I very tempted to look her ass up through a scope.  And to C that asked "Why?" in the Random section that is the "Because."

Anyone who has voluntarily put his/her life and safety on the line to serve their country and/or their community has gone through this or similar experience.  It's an occupational hazard of military and first responders to be struck down by haters or see friends and companions struck down.    

OTOH, people who protest against and/or destroy LE/military memorials are the POSs of society.  They know they can protest and destroy in safety because they know that the same people they are protesting about will still ensure their safety.  Haters gonna hate... because they can, while knowing they're going to remain safe. 

Edited by PATCHMAN

Absolutely asinine! The museum is a small, very tasteful memorial to those who protect our borders. I've visited it with my children a number of times. It's a nice, if understated, acknowledgement to an important segment of law enforcement. Using it as an object of protest is a sign of desperation and ignorance on the part of the protesters.

It pisses me off if anyone defaced a memorial for the military and first responders.  I am glad the Donald is pissed about it too.  CID is handing it because it happened on Fort Bliss.  If they don't get Fed time, they are going to be dodging family members of the fallen, and those who served with them, with no safe place to hide.  Some of this bitches like Vega don't think.  USBP shooters are known for being the best in their class, or at least they used to.