Best way to embed a video?

KBKEITH

Copy paste should work. Otherwise, use the Insert Video icon. It's in the fifth group from the left and contains: Link, Unlink, insert Picture, and Insert Video. To the left of the " button.

Edited by dudel
  • Like 2

Copy paste should work. Otherwise, use the Insert Video icon. It's in the fifth group from the left and contains: Link, Unlink, insert Picture, and Insert Video. To the left of the " button.

Cool. Thank you, sir. :cheers:

• Like 2

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","data-tempid":"temp_149_1502319983837_484","title":"dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241.jpg"}[/ATTACH]

Still learning this...

• 10 months later...
31 minutes ago, TEN 32 said:

Click the "share" button on the YT video you want to post, then click "copy" then just paste the link into your post here. Its like magic! :D

https://youtu.be/6I6TrGedUn8

Doesn't work. I clicked "share" and it showed a link. There was no "Copy" to click so I highlighted the link and copied it by pressing ctrl and 'C' then pasted the link into the post and that's all that showed.

Edited by Borg warner

8 hours ago, Borg warner said:

https://youtu.be/6I6TrGedUn8

Doesn't work. I clicked "share" and it showed a link. There was no "Copy" to click so I highlighted the link and copied it by pressing ctrl and 'C' then pasted the link into the post and that's all that showed.

Copy the full url from the video. Paste it into the text and it should appear in the post.