Mountain lion attack ...

SilverRidge01

On February 18, 2019 at 1:59 PM, SC Tiger said:

Was a very young mountain lion - I think about 40 lbs.  But yeah - he done good and was lucky also.

Cats by nature killers IMHO when all is gone on earth cats will inherit the earth, we got a calico ( Queso ) I'm not sure of her weight but when I play with her I can be assured of bleeding, when living upstate NY I watched her hunt rodents and other small animals, they didn't stand a chance, they are killing machines so their DNA, quickness were an equalizer against that fella, they are persistent and don't give up easily, he was just plain ole lucky IMHO ..as you can see I'm cat lover ...great fun animals to have around ...

• Like 1

Being a noob here I don’t want to Come across as some kinda trouble maker ..,, but what’s with this vagina stuff if this is the norm I’m outa this place was kinda enjoying the nice friendly people that welcomed me on this forum but not going to listen to that obscene crap ..,.,aren’t there mods that control that foul stuff or is it allowed ??? If it is cya 

14 hours ago, SilverRidge01 said:

Being a noob here I don’t want to Come across as some kinda trouble maker ..,, but what’s with this vagina stuff if this is the norm I’m outa this place was kinda enjoying the nice friendly people that welcomed me on this forum but not going to listen to that obscene crap ..,.,aren’t there mods that control that foul stuff or is it allowed ??? If it is cya 

This forum tends to be a little more tolerant of foul language, scantily clad people pics and such! I believe there is a way to filter such content  out if you don’t want to see it.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Sigobsessed said:

This forum tends to be a little more tolerant of foul language, scantily clad people pics and such! I believe there is a way to filter such content  out if you don’t want to see it.

Thank you I can tolerate foul language as long as people don't express their thoughts using obscenities and foul language it just shows how ignorant people who do that are ... Are there ne females on here ?

1 hour ago, SilverRidge01 said:

Thank you I can tolerate foul language as long as people don't express their thoughts using obscenities and foul language it just shows how ignorant people who do that are ... Are there ne females on here ?

I believe eve there are quite a few that post here from time to time. But then again one really never knows whose on the other side of the screen!

• Like 1

They did trap and relocate two additional cats of same age, iirc they weighed 35-40 lb. range.  Thought to be siblings of the dead cat.  Whoever preformed the necropsy said the dead cat had been scavenged upon, probably by its two siblings, which is normal behavior.