Ya'll Are Following This Jussie Smollett Thing, Right?

M&P15T

The gay back actor that was supposedly attacked by two white Trump supporters, shouting "This is MAGA country", beating his ass, putting a noose around his neck and dumping bleach on him?

Except.....it was a staged hoax.

I can't imagine how friggin' stupid someone has to be to do that.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

The gay back actor that was supposedly attacked by two white Trump supporters, shouting "This is MAGA country", beating his ass, putting a noose around his neck and dumping bleach on him?

Except.....it was a staged hoax.

I can't imagine how friggin' stupid someone has to be to do that.

And when he was interviewed by the nice woman commentator he actually had tears in his eyes, and stated how stupid would someone be to make up a story like that and cause such racial divide  ..DUH ... One thing I'll say he's a good actor for sure....

I've started following it since the memes about it have gotten hysterically funny.  But there have been so many of these staged "hate crimes" of late, that I'm beginning to think there are no real ones anymore.  Just pathetic twits who like pretending to be victims for the attention and power it gives them...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OK, More better, if possible.  Check this older post out on CWB

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-two-others-in-active.html

Apparently they subpoenaed phone records from his provider, and got them.  Then when he submitted his redacted records (in full cooperation you know), they only had to focus on the numbers

that he had redacted:460:.

I need a beer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I guess at this point it is up to the Grand Jury. If thy come back with a true bill, they go pick him up and charge him. What is the over under he now tries to fake his suicide or does a slow speed OJ thru dt Chicago?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, ARP said:

I guess at this point it is up to the Grand Jury. If thy come back with a true bill, they go pick him up and charge him. What is the over under he now tries to fake his suicide or does a slow speed OJ thru dt Chicago?

Have you driven in Chicago?

the cops could catch him walking fast

51 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Have you driven in Chicago?

the cops could catch him walking fast

Depends upon the time of day,  you can fly thru town (interstate) and some of the streets that run underground. Again, just depends upon the time of day.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, xromad said:

Oh my, the sauce is getting thicker by the minute.

CWB is routinely referenced by Second City Cop as the only accurate source for ****cago crime info. Well, them and heyjackass.com.

https://www.cwbchicago.com/2019/02/smollett-threat-letter-called-enormous.html

This is getting good!

From the link

"Meanwhile, the Osundairo brothers are reportedly holed up in a Chicago hotel with police protection."

That's an interesting development.  Wonder who they're being protected from, definitely not Smollett.