Music collection help

ARP

I am looking at expanding my sparse music collection to a sd card.

A little history, I stopped buying compact disks about 19 years ago, I had a small collection that I loaded onto a hard drive and then onto a sd card and have bought very little in terms of music since. Stopped at about the time that whole free theft from internet/napster thing happened. That was all foreign to me anyways, did not quite understand what was going on with it, did not participate.

The only time I take time to cue up my old mp3 player and listen to my meager collection is when I am out walking or in the event that my XM fails and I have to use it for work entertainment. So I am looking at buying some downloads of songs that I listen to from my XM and have them loaded onto a sd card. I doubt it would be more than 200. What is the best way to do it, itunes? amazon? Some of the artists might have a greatest hits type of collection and I think I might buy that as a cd, where others had perhaps 3 hits total I like, and those would be the ones I think I would buy individually. Thoughts, best economical way of doing this?

3 hours ago, KWalrad said:

Do you have an Amazon Prime account?

I do not. I have been trying to reduce my Amazon purchase activity, buying directly from other smaller internet companies vs running to Amazon as the first place I look for an item, though I got to admit, they do the whole internet retail experience very well.