The young woman that cuts my hair

ARP

She is a smokin' hot asian woman, just gorgeous. Long dark hair, thin petite build, does not have a heavy ethnic look about her.

She dips. I suspected she did because I could see the round outline of a can in her back pocket, but did not know for sure what it was. Mints? Gum? Today I saw the plastic empty water bottle that had the classic brown spit of tobacco in it.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, KWalrad said:

Pics or it never happened.

On the plus side, if she can afford a $6 a can Copenhagen habit, she's probably a keeper.

On the negative side, given the spit cup, she probably doesn't swallow..........

Well considering she is young enough, I'm guessing,  to be my grand daughter........ 

I adore the young lady that cuts my hair.  She is a peach, and a beautiful one at that, with a posterior that has few equals.  I would like to break sheets of peanut brittle over it.

I get a wonderful frufru oil scalp massage, shampoo, conditioning, and a great haircut.  Because I have lots of great hair with a complicated cut, it takes some time.  During that time, the beautiful young lass is prone to rubbing parts of her extremely hawt body against me in a playful, yet not whoreific sort of way.  

My tips have probably bought her a new car.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

I adore the young lady that cuts my hair.  She is a peach, and a beautiful one at that, with a posterior that has few equals.  I would like to break sheets of peanut brittle over it.

I get a wonderful frufru oil scalp massage, shampoo, conditioning, and a great haircut.  Because I have lots of great hair with a complicated cut, it takes some time.  During that time, the beautiful young lass is prone to rubbing parts of her extremely hawt body against me in a playful, yet not whoreific sort of way.  

My tips have probably bought her a new car.

Dear Penthouse,

I live in a small midwest town, and I never thought this would happen to me.....

Edited by ARP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ARP said:

Dear Penthouse,

I live in a small midwest town, and I never thought this would happen to me.....

It did happen frequently whilst I was a single man.  

I get hit on all the time by women, and even occasionally, guys.  Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.  ?

8 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

It did happen frequently whilst I was a single man.  

I get hit on all the time by women, and even occasionally, guys.  Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful.  ?

Sorry, but that is what your story reads like....