When Did Old Sneak Up On Me?

Moshe

6 hours ago, Moshe said:

Well, surgery is being scheduled.  I am good with the IV sedation.  No idea how long the recovery will be.  But, it would be nice to see out without have the shades closed  so to speak.

Hope the eye surgery goes well. And after you recover from that. you can look forward to the colonoscopy. I was surprised to find that as far as the actual procedure itself. there's nothing to it  because with the drugs they give you, you don't feel a thing and have no idea what's going on back there. But the prep is what really sucks. 24 hour fasting and you have to drink literally an entire gallon of something that will give you the drizzling ****s and will clean you out and it takes a few hours until your watery stool clears up and there's nothing left to expel.

66 last month. Just a few weeks ago I turned 50.

Something's weird about this time thing. The days drag while the years fly by. I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

And now for something completely different;

nudes.JPG

Edited by Paul53
So I'm old. Wanna make something of it?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

66 last month. Just a few weeks ago I turned 50.

Something's weird about this time thing. The days drag while the years fly by. I'll be damned if I can figure it out.

And now for something completely different;

nudes.JPG

What are the shoes made of, Lead?

• Haha 1

Reminds me of what I would see on X-rays when Customs would X-ray trains.  I still managed to have kids after that, amazingly.  But, this Green guy used to visit the then Blue Guys and see those through steel box cars.  I would tell them, "Stop that train, I want that car."  You could shoot fish in a barrel of illegals hiding in trains that way.

10 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Hope the eye surgery goes well. And after you recover from that. you can look forward to the colonoscopy. I was surprised to find that as far as the actual procedure itself. there's nothing to it  because with the drugs they give you, you don't feel a thing and have no idea what's going on back there. But the prep is what really sucks. 24 hour fasting and you have to drink literally an entire gallon of something that will give you the drizzling ****s and will clean you out and it takes a few hours until your watery stool clears up and there's nothing left to expel.

Well put, good eye doctor it a piece of cake.  Just follow the instructions afterward to the letter.  On the other end the gallon is the worst part as you said.

6 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I had a colonoscopy once.

I told them to give me more drugs and make sure I was asleep before they started.

They said, "We're already done."

Both ends.  Now they want to do it again.  Fun.

11 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Both ends.  Now they want to do it again.  Fun.

I've had the camera put down into my stomach / intestines several times.

They have a strange rule (?) that they can't pull the camera out (breathing tube?) until you are pretty much out of the sedative.

But I have this thing I do,  where when I'm waking up,  I really, really, really don't want to be gagging on a camera and I get very violent and physical.

It happened the first time.  They were warned the second time.  The third time,  I was fully restrained.

I had stomach problems and they shoved a scope down my throat to see what the diagnosis was. (malignant or not).  They sprayed a numbing agent in my throat and it went well.  After the doctor was finished looking into my stomach I elbowed the nurse a lot.  She told the Doctor I wanted something.  He figured out I wanted to look too.

He handed me the control so I could browse around in my stomach.  It was pretty cool.  I would recommend it if the chance arises.

I've been in the hospital a lot.

Once, I don't even remember, probably restrained, which I should be...

on a full freak...

The nurse said, "You were signing violently".

(I know sign language)

The nurse said, "What's he saying??"

My wife said, "I don't know."

They all hate me.

• Haha 1

And then the police find you, three miles up the interstate (you can't be walking up the interstate. it's not allowed).  Headed north, towards home,  exactly where I intended)

And take you back to the hospital.

Only, now, everyone there is really, really, really mad at you now.

• Like 1