i am so done with winter!

ccm2361

Here in Easter WA/ Northern Idaho. December and January hardly any snow. Then on Feb 5th temps got down to 5 degrees at night and it started snowing.. Got about 10 inches the day before yesterday on top of another 6-8 inches and 4 inches last night.

I've had to walk up a hill to the road for the past few days and shovel in front of the mailbox.  I'm getting too old for that ****.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:45 PM, Borg warner said:

Here in Easter WA/ Northern Idaho. December and January hardly any snow. Then on Feb 5th temps got down to 5 degrees at night and it started snowing.. Got about 10 inches the day before yesterday on top of another 6-8 inches and 4 inches last night.

I've had to walk up a hill to the road for the past few days and shovel in front of the mailbox.  I'm getting too old for that ****.

I shoveled one side of a 3 car garage today. They side the snow drifts on. Need to get some off the house roof, sauna, and wood shed. Expecting another 12" this weekend on top of what we already have. I'll be hauling snow in town next week. 

Went into St Louis this afternoon, snow storm just bad enough to make it interesting. Lots of spin outs and guard rail hits. I'm about 1/4 mile from hotel and got almost stuck on a ramp that appeared to be a glazed sheet of ice.

• Thanks 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:00 AM, tadbart said:

My balls stuck to my leg yesterday. I walked outside in the morning, and it was a sticky-muggy 72 degrees.

Can't wait to leave this godforsaken swamp. I was born here. I pray I don't die here.

Those were my balls.

Sorry.  You got up really fast.

Are you still making us those wicked Mojitos?

• Haha 1

We never had a winter this year. Couple cold nights but that’s it. A shame really because I am not at all looking forward to the oppressive heat and humidity of what looks like an early summer. Also expect a bumper crop of mosquitoes which only adds to the annoyance factor. Already praying we don’t get more hurricanes.

On 2/13/2019 at 1:55 PM, M&P15T said:

I wish we could see the general locations of the folks here, it's really helpful to understand replies in such discussions.

Still............agreed. Winter can suck it. It's tiring and boring.

I live in Michigan