I’m actually happy

Silentpoet

I am glad you are happy.  Happy frightens me, as something inevitably comes along to make me exceptionally unhappy.  Here's to you know hoping up and down and not knocking the anvil sitting precariously at the edge of a poorly designed shelf.  Dammit, I want someone to be happy without consequences.  Here's to sustain happiness and more positive progress.

• Like 2

Was gonna ask if you got approved for that apartment in Brooklyn...... :anim_lol:

This is much better.

53 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I am glad you are happy.  Happy frightens me, as something inevitably comes along to make me exceptionally unhappy.  Here's to you know hoping up and down and not knocking the anvil sitting precariously at the edge of a poorly designed shelf.  Dammit, I want someone to be happy without consequences.  Here's to sustain happiness and more positive progress.

Duuuuudddddeeeeeeee................really?  Whatever you've got going on I hope you get it sorted out.  Seriously.  Just about everyone deserves some source of happiness.

Edited by SC Tiger
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Moshe said:

You have to take the good moments when you can. Yes they won’t last forever but it is here in the now.  And that is enough.  Like a bath doesn’t last forever but you smell clean now. I don’t place an unhealthy value on happiness.  But I am living according to my values and will enjoy what good God gives me in the moment.