Jump to content
Silentpoet

Angry because they had to see coed boobies.

Recommended Posts

Do they need volunteers to monitor the activity?

I'll do it!

Edited by BamaBud
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a solution to the problem if you don't like living in a glorified dorm - move out! To someplace with no students!   Then the owners can rent all the apartments to college students and no one will care.  There weren't enough "normal" people who wanted to rent their over-priced luxury apartments - what do the offended people expect the owners to do?  Hold all those apartments empty for the offended people's peace of "mind"?  It's called capitalism.  If you don't like it, move to Venezuela.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm proposing a new Constitutional Amendment; "Everybody is responsible for their own feelings."

 

Edited by Paul53
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My understanding is families moved into the units, then the 18 year old girls moved in.  There are some things little kids should not be subjected to.  Most therapists would agree that exposing yourself to a child is a form of sexual abuse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if there are any airbnb apartments at that location?  It may be a fun place to stay when visiting NYC.  😎

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moshe said:

There are some things little kids should not be subjected to.  Most therapists would agree that exposing yourself to a child is a form of sexual abuse.

Because the therapists have Freudian issues.

In the majority of the world it's, well, amazingly normal. (!)

I've been in countries where the locals bathed at the beach.  Daily.  From the very elderly to the very young.  They must be a very messed up culture.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Huaco Kid said:

Because the therapists have Freudian issues.

In the majority of the world it's, well, amazingly normal. (!)

I've been in countries where the locals bathed at the beach.  Daily.  From the very elderly to the very young.  They must be a very messed up culture.

So, let's turn the tables.  You have a three year old girl, and there are bunch of guys in plain view with their cocks out.  Good for the development of your daughter, or abuse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like 100% of the natural world,  mankind since we were apes,  and most of the world's cultures?

How offensive!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Huaco Kid said:

Like 100% of the natural world,  mankind since we were apes,  and most of the world's cultures?

How offensive!!

 

Well, I have never been an ape, nor a pederast.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah! If God wanted us to accept nudity, we would have been born..................Will finish this later.

 

Most places I've lived it cost good money to seen teen boobies! And handcuffs cost an extra hour, but I digress.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Well, I have never been an ape, nor a pederast.

Time to start clothing all those heathen animals. Start in zoos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Paul53 said:

Time to start clothing all those heathen animals. Start in zoos!

I guess if you assume you are an animal rather than a human and are aroused by the concept of bestiality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pederast = NAMBLA. Pass.

 

Well I'm not a mineral or a fish, guess I'm just a highly developed animal, apex predator if you will. The topic at hand is teenage boobies. God made women beautiful to preserve the species.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Here's a solution to the problem if you don't like living in a glorified dorm - move out! To someplace with no students!   Then the owners can rent all the apartments to college students and no one will care.  There weren't enough "normal" people who wanted to rent their over-priced luxury apartments - what do the offended people expect the owners to do?  Hold all those apartments empty for the offended people's peace of "mind"?  It's called capitalism.  If you don't like it, move to Venezuela.  

I imagine the ones who were there first are now stuck in a lease so they can't just move out.  They could probably file some sort of grievance but that would be awkward and take time.

 

Call in Grabby McGrabABoob and you might can fix this in a few days.  "Sorry Ma'am, he's a GrabABoobASexual.  That is his gender identity.  There is nothing we can do about it."

To the rest of TBS - we are indeed taking applications for the Grabby McGrabABoob job and the line forms to the left.

 

Now - jokes aside - is it too damn much to ask for college kids to put a bikini top on when sunbathing in an area where there are kids?  Some pasties?  Those little round band aids?

As far as the gym the answer is simple - post rules and start bouncing people who don't follow them.  It's not a difficult concept.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any section 8 or rent restricted apartments there? I'll make the sacrifice of seeing naked young healthy bodies. 30 years in the 24/7 body repair business, it would be a refreshing change.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Pederast = NAMBLA. Pass.

 

Well I'm not a mineral or a fish, guess I'm just a highly developed animal, apex predator if you will. The topic at hand is teenage boobies. God made women beautiful to preserve the species.

If I was nothing but an Apex predator there would be a lot of dead bodies in my wake.  God made women beautiful, and that is why I married one, I have known her most of her life.  We will have 20 years of marriage this year.  I knew her for 21, which considering she was 23-24 at the time, essentially most of her life.  I don't cheat.  At my age, I don't want to ogle some other woman.  Especially some 18 year old (which in my mind isn't a fully developed adult according to mental development).  I have never struck my wife.  People don't take marriage as seriously as they used to.  I am married for life.  For better, for worse. 

http://www.kesherjournal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=179&Itemid=456

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry it took a while to get back. My nephew is in The Big Apple, was discussing housing opportunities.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul53 said:

I'm proposing a new Constitutional Amendment; "Everybody is responsible for their own feelings."

 

I'll buy that!!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moshe said:

I guess if you assume you are an animal rather than a human and are aroused by the concept of bestiality.

We are all animals; we just prefer calling ourselves human.  Try not to paint with such a large brush.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

We are all animals; we just prefer calling ourselves human.  Try not to paint with such a large brush.

If I were just an animal, I would behave like one.  I would kill anyone that piqued me, and I would kill other males for more mates.  Do you want a civilization like that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×