Angry because they had to see coed boobies.

Silentpoet

Here's a solution to the problem if you don't like living in a glorified dorm - move out! To someplace with no students!   Then the owners can rent all the apartments to college students and no one will care.  There weren't enough "normal" people who wanted to rent their over-priced luxury apartments - what do the offended people expect the owners to do?  Hold all those apartments empty for the offended people's peace of "mind"?  It's called capitalism.  If you don't like it, move to Venezuela.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My understanding is families moved into the units, then the 18 year old girls moved in.  There are some things little kids should not be subjected to.  Most therapists would agree that exposing yourself to a child is a form of sexual abuse.

6 minutes ago, Moshe said:

There are some things little kids should not be subjected to.  Most therapists would agree that exposing yourself to a child is a form of sexual abuse.

Because the therapists have Freudian issues.

In the majority of the world it's, well, amazingly normal. (!)

I've been in countries where the locals bathed at the beach.  Daily.  From the very elderly to the very young.  They must be a very messed up culture.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Huaco Kid said:

Because the therapists have Freudian issues.

In the majority of the world it's, well, amazingly normal. (!)

I've been in countries where the locals bathed at the beach.  Daily.  From the very elderly to the very young.  They must be a very messed up culture.

So, let's turn the tables.  You have a three year old girl, and there are bunch of guys in plain view with their cocks out.  Good for the development of your daughter, or abuse?

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

Here's a solution to the problem if you don't like living in a glorified dorm - move out! To someplace with no students!   Then the owners can rent all the apartments to college students and no one will care.  There weren't enough "normal" people who wanted to rent their over-priced luxury apartments - what do the offended people expect the owners to do?  Hold all those apartments empty for the offended people's peace of "mind"?  It's called capitalism.  If you don't like it, move to Venezuela.  

I imagine the ones who were there first are now stuck in a lease so they can't just move out.  They could probably file some sort of grievance but that would be awkward and take time.

Call in Grabby McGrabABoob and you might can fix this in a few days.  "Sorry Ma'am, he's a GrabABoobASexual.  That is his gender identity.  There is nothing we can do about it."

To the rest of TBS - we are indeed taking applications for the Grabby McGrabABoob job and the line forms to the left.

Now - jokes aside - is it too damn much to ask for college kids to put a bikini top on when sunbathing in an area where there are kids?  Some pasties?  Those little round band aids?

As far as the gym the answer is simple - post rules and start bouncing people who don't follow them.  It's not a difficult concept.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Paul53 said:

Pederast = NAMBLA. Pass.

Well I'm not a mineral or a fish, guess I'm just a highly developed animal, apex predator if you will. The topic at hand is teenage boobies. God made women beautiful to preserve the species.

If I was nothing but an Apex predator there would be a lot of dead bodies in my wake.  God made women beautiful, and that is why I married one, I have known her most of her life.  We will have 20 years of marriage this year.  I knew her for 21, which considering she was 23-24 at the time, essentially most of her life.  I don't cheat.  At my age, I don't want to ogle some other woman.  Especially some 18 year old (which in my mind isn't a fully developed adult according to mental development).  I have never struck my wife.  People don't take marriage as seriously as they used to.  I am married for life.  For better, for worse. 

http://www.kesherjournal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=179&Itemid=456

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Citra47 said:

We are all animals; we just prefer calling ourselves human.  Try not to paint with such a large brush.

If I were just an animal, I would behave like one.  I would kill anyone that piqued me, and I would kill other males for more mates.  Do you want a civilization like that?