STEM types, riddle me this (Green Deal)

ARP

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

Technology has come along that would eliminate fossil fuels.  However, big oil either buys the patent, or eliminates the competition.  Sometimes, permanently.

And cancer researcher know how to cure cancer but there is not money in it so they hide it right??

You people really believe this ****? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

I took it as humor.

I've got battery pocket-handwarmers.  They heat themselves,  but the always go dead.

I took it as an attempt at humor at my expense working to imply I am trying to sell some fairy tale green energy plan.  I am just making the facts clear on what is out there.  Cold batteries are not a very big problem in the big picture.

10 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Till it all gets sorted out, better carry one of these in the trunk.

image.png.560e827dd627ce02a59b98b4aacbf495.png

Typical self absorbed asshat, doesn't pull their **** off the road even though there is plenty of nice gravel shoulder.

Current EVs are good for commuting in moderate climates like CA.  That is probably why the greenies push them so hard.  They live in the Bay or LA and they think their EV is the greatest thing ever they can't fathom a different use case for a vehicle.

Edited by RenoF250
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

And cancer researcher know how to cure cancer but there is not money in it so they hide it right??

You people really believe this ****? 

Yeah, what these conspiracy types don't seem to grasp is, that any company that had a winning recipe, would take it to the bank, not hide it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since Occasio Cortez is in Washington D.C., how surprising would it be if she got an electric car and then was found frozen to the steering wheel. 

I assume that she will not practice what she preaches, so not too likely. 

Honestly, if this woman is an example of a Boston University graduate, I am not at all impressed.

• Thanks 1