for military history buffs and SABATON fans

Mrs.Cicero

Sabaton has started a youTube history channel that is releasing a video every week of the history of a battle that they've written a song about.  They started this week with the song 40:1 and Battle of Wizna at the beginning of WW2.  This thrilled my little Polish heart.  Also, I can't wait til they get to the song and battle of Shiroyama... because we just covered that in homeschool, and I can get my kids to study anything if there is a Sabaton song about it... lol

• Thanks 2

This group cracks me up.    I can't figure out what they are trying to do.  But at least people are learning some history with them.

My metal machine is a GREAT song and video.

Not my kind of music.  I'm stuck in the 12th century. 

But a LOT of fun!  I need a Sabaton t-shirt or something.  It's totally history geek stuff.

Wait!?  Was that a video with Winged Hussars?

Edited by Historian
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Historian said:

This group cracks me up.    I can't figure out what they are trying to do.  But at least people are learning some history with them.

My metal machine is a GREAT song and video.

Not my kind of music.  I'm stuck in the 12th century. 

But a LOT of fun!  I need a Sabaton t-shirt or something.  It's totally history geek stuff.

Wait!?  Was that a video with Winged Hussars?

Here is a Winged Hussars video for you!

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&p=sabaton+winged+hussars#id=2&vid=33cadc0e266e292814fc274ae519443f&action=view

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?fr=yhs-Lkry-SF01&hsimp=yhs-SF01&hspart=Lkry&p=sabaton+winged+hussars#id=2&vid=33cadc0e266e292814fc274ae519443f&action=view