Can anyone recommend a good guided tour of Alhambra?

Someday

My little sister is getting married in Spain in October and I'm planning on a quick trip there with my daughter. We are going to be in Cadiz for 5 days. One day is for a quick trip to Seville and the wedding in Vejez de la Frontera, another for Gibraltar, and one for Seville. I can't leave southern Spain without stopping at Granada, specifically Alhambra. Can anyone recommend a good guided tour?

I can't offer expertise, but I extend my sincerest jealousy. I have a 5-year plan that include Spain, but haven't gotten down to the brass tacks yet.

I look forward to a full report with photos.

Congratulations in advance on an awesome trip!

5 hours ago, Someday said:

My little sister is getting married in Spain in October and I'm planning on a quick trip there with my daughter. We are going to be in Cadiz for 5 days. One day is for a quick trip to Seville and the wedding in Vejez de la Frontera, another for Gibraltar, and one for Seville. I can't leave southern Spain without stopping at Granada, specifically Alhambra. Can anyone recommend a good guided tour?

Trip advisor is your friend.

14 hours ago, tadbart said:

I can't offer expertise, but I extend my sincerest jealousy. I have a 5-year plan that include Spain, but haven't gotten down to the brass tacks yet.

I look forward to a full report with photos.

Congratulations in advance on an awesome trip!

Thank you. I'm going in October, so the report will have to wait awhile, but I will report! I've wanted to go for a very long time, but have been putting it off - my sister's wedding kind of forced me to make a plan - funny how life works out sometimes.

• Thanks 1