I bet this guy is NOT a pot smoker

Dric902

Fort Collins, Colo. -- A man is recovering after he fought off and killed a mountain lion that attacked him during a trail run in northern Colorado. Colorado Parks and Wildlife spokesperson Rebecca Ferrell tells The Coloradoan the man was running alone when he was attacked from behind Monday afternoon at Horsetooth Mountain Open Space, a mountain park some 66 miles northwest of Denver, near Fort Collins.

The runner, whose name has not been released, fought off the cougar, hiked out of the area and drove himself to a hospital.

He suffered facial cuts, wrist injuries and puncture wounds to his arms, legs and back. The bites were severe, the Reuters news agency says.

The runner, whose name has not been released, fought off the cougar, hiked out of the area and drove himself to a hospital.

Mr badass himself

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mountain-lion-attack-runner-fights-off-kills-animal-colorado-park/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=63235218

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

i think i just heard similar story of woman attacking a cougar to save dog this week ,

we got this huge Bobcat in my woods  im gonna have to dispatch ,  he has got over 75 acres to roam of woods, but has been seen in people's yard  and coming out ,  and it is the biggest one ive ever seen ,

so far he has evaded trail cams  but he is huge for bobcat and can't take the risk  for other people and their pets or kids getting killed or hurt,  i was walking down to the little lake on path and had that feeling 

i was being watched  and urned around about 100 feet  behind he was in stalk mode,  before i got shot off he bolted  , he has been shot or shot at because he knows what a gun is.