They were the agressors?

Silentpoet

The paper reported that Gibbens explained his reasoning for the more lenient sentence by saying that the two girls went to Soden’s house voluntarily and took money from him for sexual favors.

They were certainly selling things monetarily that it’s against the law for even an adult to sell,” he said, according to the paper, which obtained a transcript of the sentencing.

Sounds like the Judge was correct.  These girls were indeed  "more an aggressor than a participant in the criminal conduct,”

9 minutes ago, Moshe said:

A child cannot consent.  Their minds aren't developed enough.

So a child cannot break the law?

What about the 14 year old "boy" that brought two handguns to school with the intent of killing students, teacher and administrators?  He is being charged as an adult.

If his mind is not developed enough to know  right from wrong, to know that killing is illegal, to know that those that kill go to jail, what should the courts do about him?  Being that he was only 14 and all.

A minor by law and frankly psychology cannot willingly participate in a sexual act with an adult.  These children had clearly been previously been abused, and were probably being trafficked against their will.  You may want to blame the victims, but I think the rapists should get a skullectomy.

Edited by Moshe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, steve4102 said:

Sounds like the Judge was correct.  These girls were indeed  "more an aggressor than a participant in the criminal conduct,”

Legally a child cannot consent.  Their brains aren't fully baked yet.

Also - this is when an adult is supposed to act like an adult and put a stop to this.  There are cases of children that aren't even 10 "coming on" to adults (men in the case I am aware of) because of the horrendous environment that they were raised in.  That's when you have to man up (or woman up I guess) and put an end to that ****.  Walk the **** away.

In this case the man paid them so obviously he wasn't anything other than a willing participant.

The judge should be physically removed from the bench.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SC Tiger said:

Legally a child cannot consent.  Their brains aren't fully baked yet.

Also - this is when an adult is supposed to act like an adult and put a stop to this.  There are cases of children that aren't even 10 "coming on" to adults (men in the case I am aware of) because of the horrendous environment that they were raised in.  That's when you have to man up (or woman up I guess) and put an end to that ****.  Walk the **** away.

In this case the man paid them so obviously he wasn't anything other than a willing participant.

The judge should be physically removed from the bench.

They were hookers. selling their bodies and braking the law.  Not consenting to casual sex.

Edited by steve4102

1 hour ago, Moshe said:

A minor by law and frankly psychology cannot willingly participate in a sexual act with an adult.  These children had clearly been previously been abused, and were probably being trafficked against their will.  You may want to blame the victims, but I think the rapists should get a skullectomy.

I didn't blame the little darlings.  I agreed with the judge that they were more "aggressor" than participant.  They actively sought him out, collected money from him for sexual acts.  The judge was 100% correct.

The little darlings should be charged with prostitution and tried as adults.  

So, you feel it is okay for elderly men to rape little girls?  Well, I don't.  If I had that come to my door, I would scan around for the pimp, approach him with casually shoot him dead, then call CPS and the SO, respectively.  I am curious why you are supportive of a elderly man sticking it in a 13 year old girl?  In my mind they are have already been raped, then pimped out.  I suspect, the way this sick and twisted world works they don't make it to this guy's home on their own:

Image result for herbert family guy

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Moshe said:

So, you feel it is okay for elderly men to rape little girls?  Well, I don't.  If I had that come to my door, I would scan around for the pimp, approach him with casually shoot him dead, then call CPS and the SO, respectively.  I am curious why you are supportive of a elderly man sticking it in a 13 year old girl?  In my mind they are have already been raped, then pimped out.  I suspect, the way this sick and twisted world works they don't make it to this guy's home on their own:

Image result for herbert family guy

Never said any such thing. Reading is fundamental you should try it.

I said I agreed with the judge that these little darlings were not innocent victims that were taken advantage of.  They, I am talking the little darlings here now, so pay close attention, "they" actively sought  out this old pervert and "they" solicited money from him for sexual acts.  That is a crime no matter their  age.  

It would not surprise me if the little darlings got caught soliciting money for sex (prostitution)  and they claimed victim hood to escape criminal charges.

yup, the old fart is a pervert and a criminal, but the little darlings are hookers and criminals as well and the Judge was 100% correct in telling the court as much.

They ARE victims.  They HAVE been victims.  They WERE being trafficked against their will.  I see you only Silent Poet and I have seen the dark side of life when it comes to sex trafficking.  Have you not considered their lives depending on it?  Their only thought was survival.  The john was only thinking of getting his dick wet on some minors.  It seems like no one was willing to do anything but look at the surface rather than see the inner machinations of the elements of child sex traffickers.  Children that old are not sexualized in such a manner unless they forced to, abused, and then forced to participate unwillingly.  This isn't just some Girl Scouts looking for cock.  That is aberrant behavior.  There is always a trigger, when a child's wiring is messed with that way.  Further, this old bastard decided to prey on the already abused children being pimped out.  Sadly, he is out of the distance of my scope.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steve4102 said:

Where did you come up with this one?

Knowledge, Skills, Ability, and Training.  Trafficking, kidnapping, were a big deal for ICE Investigations when I was a part of them. Now, my turn, you seem rather defensive of the old pederast.  Is there something you need to confess?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Knowledge, Skills, Ability, and Training.  Trafficking, kidnapping, were a big deal for ICE Investigations when I was a part of them. Now, my turn, you seem rather defensive of the old pederast.  Is there something you need to confess?

Holly crap. a couple of hookers get caught hooking, play the victim card and now all of a sudden they are part of human trafficking.

Didn't read any of that in the court documents, did you?

Like I said, the old man was scum and deserved to be put in prison, but the Judge was correct in his court opinion that the girls were also scum, they should be in prison as well.

To me, the problem is that the judge used the excuse of the girls being the aggressors to reduce the sentence of the pervert.  He was still searching online and initiated contact.  Would he have gotten off if he had been greeted by a female cop?  If not, there should have been no reduction in this case.  Period.  That is the true insanity of this ruling.  

Hawk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

It’s missing some details, but I think Moshe is correct in that these kids didn’t get to the house by themselves; in other words, they were sent. In other words, against their will by a pimp. That’s how online trafficking rings work, and is the main reason backpage.com got shut down.

And anyone stupid enough to claim that child sex-trafficking victims should be charged for their “crime” needs to be tied to a tree and beaten.

• Like 2

I am good with exploding the pimp and the old bastard's cerebral cortex and doing the world a favor.  If they parents were involved in turning little children into this through abuse, the same.  Then the little girls need to be turned over to CPS and trained psychologists to help them work through a life of abuse and rape, to try to glue together what evil people have done to them.

For awhile when I was given a false positive for a cancer that would kill me within ten years, I was prepared to spend the rest of my life doing that.  Then if they every caught me, I could be a ward of the State and they could see to the bone marrow cancer.  If I was terminally ill, I would be out hunting, and not for forest creatures either.  I have tracked humans, they are not hard to find.  With the right equipment, you were never really there.  My main struggle was finding an adequate brass catcher. 

Edited by Moshe

5 minutes ago, Moshe said:

I am good with exploding the pimp and the old bastard's cerebral cortex and doing the world a favor.  If they parents were involved in turning little children into this through abuse, the same.  Then the little girls need to be turned over to CPS and trained psychologists to help them work through a life of abuse and rape, to try to glue together what evil people have done to them.

You realize the “pimp” was the older (still under age) sister right?

You made an awful lot of assumptions, that just a 5 min google would have pointed out were incorrect. Then you defend them as based on “experience”

it does not cast the mental image you are attempting to portray.