"He used to be a hellion"....

TBO

[IMG] 

A Council Bluffs man arrested Thursday faces up to 50 years in prison for controlled substance violations in Pottawattamie County.

Authorities allege Jason Thacker, 44, was growing marijuana inside his house.

He was also arrested on suspicion of felony possession of meth after authorities found the drug and drug paraphernalia at Thacker’s home.

The suspect also is accused of felony possession of meth and marijuana in Douglas County, Nebraska, according to court records.

Thacker is being held at the Pottawattamie County Jail without bond as of Friday. His next hearing is Feb. 7.

His public defender, David Brooks, declined to comment on the case.

According to Council Bluffs Police, officers with the Metro Fugitive Task Force met with local authorities on Thursday at a house near Rawlins Drive and Renner Drive at 6:30 a.m.

Task force officers believed Thacker was at the house. Outside, they met with his wife, who told police he was inside — and unlocked the front door for officers.

Officers entered the residence and found Thacker “attempting to conceal himself in a basement crawl space,” police said. He was arrested for his Nebraska warrants, the report states.

“I was notified that there was suspected marijuana grow as well as suspected methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia in plain sight inside the residence,” the officer’s report said.

A search warrant was executed by detectives with the Southwest Iowa Narcotics Task Force, who found “several marijuana plants, meth and several pieces of drug paraphernalia.”

According to an Omaha Police Department’s report, Thacker was pulled over by police in Omaha on Dec. 14 for running a red light.

The report states Thacker was found with 3.5 grams of meth in his pocket, 29.5 grams of meth in a bag and 19 grams of marijuana in jars.

After his arrest and while being taken to Douglas County Corrections, “Thacker stated he used to be a hellion.”

In Nebraska, Thacker faces up to 70 years in prison if convicted.

His wife has not been charged with anything in Iowa or Nebraska.
---------------------------------------------------------

If this is him mellow, what was he like back in the day? :uglylol:

The report states Thacker was found with 3.5 grams of meth in his pocket, 29.5 grams of meth in a bag and 19 grams of marijuana in jars.

Thacker's super classic defense is gonna be... "That's not my pocket.  That's not my bag.  And that's certainly NOT my jar!"  ?
Edited by PATCHMAN
  • Haha 1