Tainted Superbowl

Jammersix

I heard about a 2 minute idea that the rules committee is thinking about.

if the N.Y. crew sees a missed call of importance to the game, they can stop play and endorse the flag for two minutes of actual time (not game time).

reset the clock and respot the ball.

Edited by Dric902

I don't care.  I will be drinking Jameson's, eating carb-free snacks, and cuddling with a beautiful woman.  As long as the commercials don't suck and it's not a blow out game, I'm good.

4/5 ain’t bad. Low carb snacks? It’s the Bowl, go all out. Eat all the carbs you want. Do some extra push ups the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Huski92 said:

4/5 ain’t bad. Low carb snacks? It’s the Bowl, go all out. Eat all the carbs you want. Do some extra push ups the next day.

That's not how low-carb diets work...  If I suddenly ate a ton of high carb crap after 3 months of abstaining, I would get stomach cramps and diarrhea and be miserable.  Made that mistake once already.

That's not how low-carb diets work...  If I suddenly ate a ton of high carb crap after 3 months of abstaining, I would get stomach cramps and diarrhea and be miserable.  Made that mistake once already.

Oh. Bad, bad idea then. No carbs for you. Have fun.

The thing I don't get is that the LA DB said he knocked the hell out of the Saints' receiver because he knew he was beaten.

It looks to me like he could easily have jumped the route and at the minimum batted the ball away.  Maybe even picked it off.

The DB gets his head around and that ball isn't complete.

Plus Sean Payton is a whiny little bitch anyway.  

• Haha 1

Maroon 5 is doing the halftime show. They invited a couple black performers but they declined.

Gladys Knight is doing the Anthem. She isn’t a kneeler.

(drunken, gambling addict maybe)

i suppose if you look for politics, you can find politics in anything. 

If you let politics spoil everything for you.......that’s just sad

Edited by Dric902

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Maroon 5 is doing the halftime show. They invited a couple black performers but they declined.

Gladys Knight is doing the Anthem. She isn’t a kneeler.

(drunken, gambling addict maybe)

i suppose if you look for politics, you can find politics in anything. 

If you let politics spoil everything for you.......that’s just sad

I just hope both teams have fun.  Though Dwayne Allen (former Clemson player) is on the Patriots.

16 minutes ago, Geko45 said:

Are we still caring about this? Wasn't their an elaborate plan about "not caring" about the NFL over the events of last season?

Yes,

by people who don’t watch football, don’t care about football, love to politicize and work up a good “offense/patriotic” rant

they usually jump into any thread about football and go into excruciating detail of how much they hate it and won’t watch it and anyone who does is committing treason and hates America and puppies.

thats when you know it’s not about football or kneeling.....they just love to rant about politics

if everything is political, then nothing is political

• Like 2

15 hours ago, G26S239 said:

That's very sad. ? Probably the first time in history that questionable calls by the Zebras have affected the outcome of important games. 

As a Vikings fan Dalllas over the Vikes in the 70’s when Pearson offensive pass interference. And the Saints got away with murder in the bountygate game in 2009.

4 hours ago, Moeman said:

As a Vikings fan Dalllas over the Vikes in the 70’s when Pearson offensive pass interference. And the Saints got away with murder in the bountygate game in 2009.

And the immaculate reception as well. So far no Super Bowls that I am aware of have an asterisk yet. 

9 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Yes,

by people who don’t watch football, don’t care about football, love to politicize and work up a good “offense/patriotic” rant

they usually jump into any thread about football and go into excruciating detail of how much they hate it and won’t watch it and anyone who does is committing treason and hates America and puppies.

thats when you know it’s not about football or kneeling.....they just love to rant about politics

if everything is political, then nothing is political

That didn’t take long

50 minutes ago, KWalrad said:

I don't care who plays, don't care who wins, don't care who loses. It's a mindless, brainless distraction from life for three hours. I've got better things to do with my time. Enjoy it for what it is... a stupid ****ing game.

14 hours ago, PNWguy said:

How much have you lost?