My High School

You know, I tried to write up a bunch of stuff, did some quotes from the article and stuff like that.

The problem is, when I start using facts as a rebuttal to something like this, it makes me sound extremely racist if you looked at it from the same mindset as whoever wrote the article.  There will always be people out there that are ignorant pricks who revel in thinking that they are superior to others, just as those that will revel in their self loathing and self hatred, and try to push that loathing and hatred onto everyone around them to try to bring everyone else down to their level, rather than celebrating those that are able to rise above it.

Entire thing is a propaganda piece, which is nothing more than I would expect of any organization based in seattle that puts out so called "news"

• Like 4

Please.  I am tired of belly aching by BLM.  Oh, we were slaves.  No, you weren't directly.  Further, the nasty fact that is not the propaganda of Dutch running amok in Africa.  It was the same problem as Rawanda was.  It was different tribes warring with others, and selling the losers to the Dutch.  Now, if you want to compare apples to apples, you can't claim the following:

1. You weren't enslaved to build the pyramids.  We have you beat there by several thousands of years.

2. The first slave owner in the Americas was not a white man, quite the converse.

3. You don't face bigotry on College Campuses, rather the opposite.  There are safe spaces against "microagressions" which is a buzzword, for we hate everyone else but us.

4. Jewish students are constantly harassed by liberals and Antifas through threats of violence, and pretending to be Nazis and demanding their "papers"

5. Jewish speakers are disinvited from speaking engagements at Universities.

6. At my son's High School there are random swastikas drawn on things in random places, and when the shoa is mentioned in history classes, the student reaction is "it should of been more," or laughter, or denying it altogether.

7. My son fits in nicely due to his mother's looks, except for one problem, like me, he is circumcised.  Not a common practice by any means, anymore, especially in his generation except for religious reasons.  So, he always uses a stall for fear of being found out.

8. I am married to a Shiksha middle child, and constant anti-Semitic comments of the church, she insists I go to her with, she could care less about.  When I said, I wanted to go to a Messianic group, she says, "If you do that, I see us being incompatible."  So, I asked her, if I were a black man, and you were white, would you care if the racist comments were directed that way?  She retorts, "I don't think the marriage would last if you were, you would just be an angry black man."

9. At my son's school, because he is blonde and blue eyed like his mother, he is included in the constant anti-Semitic jokes at his JROTC.  He lost his mind on them, and they didn't understand why, as he looks like the poster boy for the perfect Aryan.

10. For these reasons I couldn't possibly give a damn.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Please.  I am tired of belly aching by BLM.  Oh, we were slaves.  No, you weren't directly.  

10. For these reasons I couldn't possibly give a damn.

I agree about not giving a **** about BLM whining.

29 minutes ago, Moshe said:

8. I am married to a Shiksha middle child, and constant anti-Semitic comments of the church, she insists I go to her with, she could care less about.  When I said, I wanted to go to a Messianic group, she says, "If you do that, I see us being incompatible."  So, I asked her, if I were a black man, and you were white, would you care if the racist comments were directed that way?  She retorts, "I don't think the marriage would last if you were, you would just be an angry black man."

OTOH your own use of that pejorative in reference to your wife while doing your own belly aching about being so down trodden seems inconsistent at best.  Is use of such language in your marriage a one way street? Or does your wife refer to you as a Yid or Kike?

5 hours ago, Jammersix said:

Surely you're not generalizing based on geographic location.

What will that say about stereotyping locations, and the southerners? My god, the southerners are rising again!

Generalizing based on geographic location...

No, I'm saying that Seattle is a liberal sinkhole that cares very little for truth and facts, and only cares about furthering it's liberal, anti-American agenda.  Not every large city in the U.S. acts like Seattle, Portland, or San Francisco.  It does seem a lot more prevalent on the coasts than it does in the middle of the country though.

5 hours ago, Jammersix said:

P.S. You were doing pretty good until you broke down and added that last sentence. I know the feeling, I've done the same thing.

Yeah, we all have our issues.  

18 minutes ago, G26S239 said:

I agree about not giving a **** about BLM whining.

OTOH your own use of that pejorative in reference to your wife while doing your own belly aching about being so down trodden seems inconsistent at best.  Is use of such language in your marriage a one way street? Or does your wife refer to you as a Yid or Kike?

Nope.  But, she doesn't bat an eye when someone does.  She thinks I should just live with it.  Get over it.  She doesn't understand what it is like on the other side, and doesn't want to.  There is no empathy in that regard.  Suck it up is the general disposition.  I remember being annoyed by recently because people were belly aching that the State of Texas has decided that boycotting Israel is no longer acceptable, that when someone called Jews the synagogue of Satan over it, she defended it.  She said, "Well, if they don't accept Jesus, they are exactly that."  Then she went on to quote the Bible saying we are all equal in the eyes of God.  I argued back about G-d never revoking his promises or completely cutting off His people-ever, and those grafted in vines aren't supposed to be arrogant.  Claiming to co-opt Jews and being "Spiritual Israel" is offensive, while in the same breath calling them bad.  I argued, what about the Messianic Jews?  I would say they are more G-d's people than a bunch of smug protestants.  So, yes, that is the kind of arguments we have.

39 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Nope.  But, she doesn't bat an eye when someone does.  She thinks I should just live with it.  Get over it.  She doesn't understand what it is like on the other side, and doesn't want to.  There is no empathy in that regard.  Suck it up is the general disposition.  I remember being annoyed by recently because people were belly aching that the State of Texas has decided that boycotting Israel is no longer acceptable, that when someone called Jews the synagogue of Satan over it, she defended it.  She said, "Well, if they don't accept Jesus, they are exactly that."  Then she went on to quote the Bible saying we are all equal in the eyes of God.  I argued back about G-d never revoking his promises or completely cutting off His people-ever, and those grafted in vines aren't supposed to be arrogant.  Claiming to co-opt Jews and being "Spiritual Israel" is offensive, while in the same breath calling them bad.  I argued, what about the Messianic Jews?  I would say they are more G-d's people than a bunch of smug protestants.  So, yes, that is the kind of arguments we have.

I don't use those words but I don't see the big deal with them.  Like most racial slang there is nothing wrong with them people just allow them to be built into a big deal.  Many people think "Jew" is a slur which is ridiculous.  Same with "Oriental".  There are only a few I can think of that are actually insulting the rest are just words commonly used as an insult.  Take them back and remove their power.  "Cracker" is insulting and incorrect (I never cracked a whip at all) but I don't give a **** if someone were to call me that.  Says something about them, not me.

Bottom line, people need to get over it and quit looking for differences, focus on being good people and the rest will sort itself out.  This BLM **** is not helping the situation.

• Like 1

Too many people are going out of their way to look for reasons to be offended, just so they can feel righteous outrage and smug about how much better they are than someone else.

People are idiots, accept that, and that the idiots aren't worth the time or emotion to deal with, and move on with your life.  It's much less stressful to not care about the idiots being idiots than it is to try to correct them, especially since they don't care about anything other than the little world they live in inside their own heads anyway.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RenoF250 said:

I don't use those words but I don't see the big deal with them.  Like most racial slang there is nothing wrong with them people just allow them to be built into a big deal.  Many people think "Jew" is a slur which is ridiculous.  Same with "Oriental".  There are only a few I can think of that are actually insulting the rest are just words commonly used as an insult.  Take them back and remove their power.  "Cracker" is insulting and incorrect (I never cracked a whip at all) but I don't give a **** if someone were to call me that.  Says something about them, not me.

Bottom line, people need to get over it and quit looking for differences, focus on being good people and the rest will sort itself out.  This BLM **** is not helping the situation.

To me Jew, or Jewish is not a slur but it is a lot of things:  heritage, culture, religion. race; it is multi-faceted and there is a veritable rainbow of opinion and thought within all those categories.  Now, saying you got Jewed, or you Jewed him down, that could be construed offensively.  Context is everything.  I refuse to argue with another Jewish person out of simple respect.  If we have differing perspectives, I would rather discuss them respectfully.  There are enough negative external forces there should not be internal ones.  For instance, Patinkin, an actor I enjoy watching calls himself a Jew-Buh, or Jewish Buddhist.  To me they are opposing points of philosophical point of view, but if I was pinned down to talk to the man, I would respect his point of view, and explain mine.  We may never see eye-to-eye.  But, I am not about to have a knock down drag out argument over it.  I can't stand Sarah Silverman as a comedian or her politics.  But, I am not about to send her hate mail.  I don't like Schumer's politics, but I am not going to send him hate mail either.  I don't like Bernie Sander's politics, but he isn't going to get hate mail either.  There is enough external hate, that I am not going to bring it to people already experiencing it on a daily basis.  Not going to happen. 

I expect vitriol for having a Messianic perspective, because you could be Atheist, Buddhist, Cabal, whatever.  But, the moment you accept the Messiah, you are like the ultimate traitor.  I understand that given what Catholic's and SDA's did to the Jewish population during the Shoa.  Their perspective is I am the ultimate turn coat.  I get that.  Most Messianic people I speak to feel the same ire from their families and the community in general.

9 minutes ago, Moshe said:

To me Jew, or Jewish is not a slur but it is a lot of things:  heritage, culture, religion. race; it is multi-faceted and there is a veritable rainbow of opinion and thought within all those categories.  Now, saying you got Jewed, or you Jewed him down, that could be construed offensively.  Context is everything.  I refuse to argue with another Jewish person out of simple respect.  If we have differing perspectives, I would rather discuss them respectfully.  There are enough negative external forces there should not be internal ones.  For instance, Patinkin, an actor I enjoy watching calls himself a Jew-Buh, or Jewish Buddhist.  To me they are opposing points of philosophical point of view, but if I was pinned down to talk to the man, I would respect his point of view, and explain mine.  We may never see eye-to-eye.  But, I am not about to have a knock down drag out argument over it.  I can't stand Sarah Silverman as a comedian or her politics.  But, I am not about to send her hate mail.  I don't like Schumer's politics, but I am not going to send him hate mail either.  I don't like Bernie Sander's politics, but he isn't going to get hate mail either.  There is enough external hate, that I am not going to bring it to people already experiencing it on a daily basis.  Not going to happen. 

I expect vitriol for having a Messianic perspective, because you could be Atheist, Buddhist, Cabal, whatever.  But, the moment you accept the Messiah, you are like the ultimate traitor.  I understand that given what Catholic's and SDA's did to the Jewish population during the Shoa.  Their perspective is I am the ultimate turn coat.  I get that.  Most Messianic people I speak to feel the same ire from their families and the community in general.

I agree "getting Jewed" is generally offensive but the few Jews I know are proud of it.  And usually when people saw "I Jewed him down." they are bragging so in that sense I guess it is sort of a positive.

I think you tie yourself WAY to much to your religion.  I don't give 2 shits that you are a Jew one way or another and I think most people these days are the same way.  I am not hard core religious but I think that is between you and God and has nothing to do with me.  I would not trust a devil worshiper but other than that I don't care.  Might come up over a beer as to how you got there but other than that irrelevant to me.

Logically being mad at someone for their religion makes no sense but then a lot of things around religion make no sense.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

7. My son fits in nicely due to his mother's looks, except for one problem, like me, he is circumcised.  Not a common practice by any means, anymore, especially in his generation except for religious reasons.  So, he always uses a stall for fear of being found out.

Circumcision is still a common practice - at least in my neck of the woods.  It's common among Christians too.  In any case seems like an easy enough thing to hide, though eventually other kids will find out I suppose.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

2. The first slave owner in the Americas was not a white man, quite the converse.

True.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

4. Jewish students are constantly harassed by liberals and Antifas through threats of violence, and pretending to be Nazis and demanding their "papers"

I've never heard of this, but then again being non-Jewish that's not terribly surprising.

1 minute ago, RenoF250 said:

I agree "getting Jewed" is generally offensive but the few Jews I know are proud of it.  And usually when people saw "I Jewed him down." they are bragging so in that sense I guess it is sort of a positive.

I think you tie yourself WAY to much to your religion.  I don't give 2 ****s that you are a Jew one way or another and I think most people these days are the same way.  I am not hard core religious but I think that is between you and God and has nothing to do with me.  I would not trust a devil worshiper but other than that I don't care.  Might come up over a beer as to how you got there but other than that irrelevant to me.

Logically being mad at someone for their religion makes no sense but then a lot of things around religion make no sense.

I agree, being mad at someone for their religious/philosophical perspective a pointless and stupid behavior.  It solves nothing, and neither side walks away with anything positive at all.  I did get a bit frustrated with my wife when I was not feeling up to it, wanting to run up and participate in a ministry about non-practicing homosexuals.  I told her, I realize most of the men you knew before me were gay.  As non-masculine males are often prized by the denomination.  We had some initial trouble when we married, because I was a guy-guy in a rough and tumble job.  First she liked being with the "bad boy" but didn't understand why I wasn't some effete pseudo-male.  That caused friction for the first year, as she didn't know how straight men behave.  I said, you are quick to defend this group, but okay when mine gets knocked?  I said, this Conference has every ministry under the sun, except one glaring obvious one.  I said we got a memorandum of "Opps, sorry guys about participating the holocaust," from the Denomination.  Further, I replied the Conferences where they brought in Messianics are shrinking.  Three places in Florida-gone.  One place in California, and another in Michigan.  She said, "So, maybe they didn't have enough people to support it."  I said, that really odd considering they have places in the general area with maybe an attendance in general of, say 10 and they didn't get closed.  Moreover, to me it seems like what Walter Veith is getting charged for in Germany for saying, someone is doing, when he said, "It was really good that 54 million Jews were killed, at least now, they are all in one place."  Many people subscribe to his thought process.

21 minutes ago, RenoF250 said:

That's one I try to avoid.  I do hear it from time to time.

1 hour ago, Jammersix said:

That's an excellent start on the list of why BLM doesn't play within the rules. Within the rules doesn't work.

That is my point, being thugs for the sake of thugs.  The Jewish people have more to complain about than the BLM ever could.  Yet, we aren't acting like racist suprematists like the revised Black Panthers.

• Like 1

No need.  If I want to buy something, I have no desire to loot it.  If I frequent a store in my area, I have no desire to burn it down.  I have no desire to snipe law enforcement.  I have no desire to behave that way and justify my behavior in honor of someone who was committing an act of violence toward the public, and was shot for their stupidity.  I don't get offended when another group say their life matters too.  I don't believe my race is superior.  I don't plan on waging war against bigots through violence, unless they are attempting to harm me or mine.  I have no desire to protest about nothing, and try to make race about money and politics.  I know how to kill, and do it effectively, but won't unless it is defend myself or another against grave bodily harm or death.  As my deceased WWII Vet grandfather taught me, I will always stand up for the little guy, whomever that might be.  I like Johnny Cash, because he too was about the little guy, whomever society has designated in that category at the time.  I don't think race should be about money or politics.  But, thanks to Obama, it will be, probably until the world stops spinning.  He was half black, and half white, he went with the most expedient half.  I am nearly half Jewish and the rest goyim.  I chose the most unpopular side, and the hardest side, because it was the right thing to do.

I guess the difference is you can live with the way you're persecuted. If that's true, great, it's not up to me.

It sort of sounds to me like you like it that way, and given a choice, you chose to be persecuted. Some sort of martyr thing.

Well, if that works for you, drive on.

3 hours ago, Jammersix said:

I guess the difference is you can live with the way you're persecuted. If that's true, great, it's not up to me.

It sort of sounds to me like you like it that way, and given a choice, you chose to be persecuted. Some sort of martyr thing.

Well, if that works for you, drive on.

Give it a rest, they blacks are not persecuted.  BLM is ridiculous.  It started for that idiot in Fergueson that has every bit of what he got coming.  Are there some that are wrongfully persecuted by police?  Yes, but it happens to white people too.

• Like 1