Confession time real man and women

Moeman

3 hours ago, Clancy said:

I cry at the end of Old Yeller while my cat laughs. I think it a heartbreaking ending, he thinks it heartwarming. I guess it is all in one's perspective.

Are you saying a human hasn’t cried at the end. Whoa!

51 minutes ago, TBO said:

I've never worried about a "card status", so I guess I have some level of comfort with who I am. :dunno:

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

I spend all day looking at dicks so I can't really say anything about anybody else.  Today I was 1 for 3.  1 guy produced a sample for screening. Dude I don't want to see your dick, but the judge insists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bish1309 said:

I do all my own laundry, clean sinks, vacuum. But I won't wear an apron, no way, no how.

I did all the laundry yesterday, got the dishwasher fixed, washed a load, and then did the hand washing.   I knew something was going to screw a perfectly good range day.

4 hours ago, Moshe said:

I did all the laundry yesterday, got the dishwasher fixed, washed a load, and then did the hand washing.   I knew something was going to screw a perfectly good range day.

Oh no, another violation by me, for some cooking I wear an apron to keep my clothes clean. 

45 minutes ago, ASH said:

my hair is longer then my wife's  .  lol    all same length   down past my shoulders . and some time i put it up in man bun lol

Years ago I knew a guy who always wore a tight military buzz cut.  He often said, "If the woman I marry doesn't have long hair, then I'll grow mine out because one of us is going to have long hair!"

Whenever he comes to mind, I always wonder what his hair looks like today.