Confession time real man and women

Moeman

4 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

I have absolutely zero interest in watching any professional sports.

That good enough?

Same here.

Watching or playing for me.

I also don't drink beer or hard liquor and don't cook on the grill or eat much red meat.

Sold my motorcycles some years ago and have never been obsessed about cars.

I think all I have left are my guns and some spatial awareness that lets me pack a trunk like a pro.

1. Professional sports bore the crap out of me.  It makes me feel I should be busy doing something else.

2. I like to deal with the spectrum of emotions men actually have when I am alone.  Society tells us we can have two emotions: Happy/Angry.

3. I am afraid to be happy, because when I do, it all turns to crap, so my happy is most people's general status quo.

4. I have become a house husband, and I don't like it.  The role reversal is annoying.  It cramps all the stuff I need to go out to do like the range to have a release valve.

5. I am more like my mother than my father.  Though, I try to keep his code: A man provides, (I get a decent retirement), a man protects.  As my body deteriorates I feel my manhood slipping away.  It is not societally acceptable for a man to be disabled, but it is okay for a woman.

6. I am tired of the unspoken resentment about my continual deterioration.

7. I don't drink.  I gave that up years ago.

8. I am often angry because that is the only emotion left for me.

9. I trust very few people. because it is either someone wanting something out of me, or backstabbing.

10. I am happiest when I am alone.

11. I can't stop being vigilant to my surroundings.  Yellow never turns off.

12. I hate surprises.

13. I purchase my own gifts, because I know no one has taken the time to understand me.  However, the converse must be true.

14. I like dogs better than most people.

15. I hate any two legged monsters that harms the vulnerable, with a murderous vigor, and want to do something.  But, I feel like a dog on a chain.  I understand enough about forensics that I know I will never get away with it, so I don't.  It makes me feel like a coward.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, PNWguy said:

I like scented candles and matching décor in my bedroom.  And lots and lots of foreplay. 

Also like shopping and shoes.

And think Ryan Reynolds is dreamy...

So there.

I'd say that qualifies......especially the last two.

Edited by SC Tiger

11 hours ago, Presguy said:

I collect vintage wool blankets (point, trade, Hudson Bay). I don't like beer. And once let a girlfriend talk me into getting a piercing.

10 hours ago, Huaco Kid said:

Wool.

I collect wool blankets.  Mostly mil surplus.  A lot of European stuff.  If it doesn't weigh 5lbs., it's not a blanket.

The girls once talked us into letting them pierce our ears.  For the sake of nookie,  we agreed.

My buddy went first.  He bled two gallons of blood.  We chickened out.

10 hours ago, Presguy said:

Ooh.. I'm more into the vintage American (or, at least, North American) ones, but I have a few old mil blankets in the collection. I buy so much Eucalan wool wash on Amazon that they started giving me suggested items like washable diapers.

Yeah.. the piercing my gf talked me into was a weeee bit lower than the ears.

There's two of you???:rofl:rofl: