Mood of the Day

Moshe

Due to lack of work (we're always slow this time of year),  I got paid to sit at home last week and this week (so far. it's highly likely they'll stick it to me over the weekend).

So,  I has a happy.

(and the timing kept me from likely dying from exposure this week, or at least prevented an excruciatingly miserable experience. happyx2)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

True.  Wasting another whole day of wife orders, when I could be at the range, having  her hating the beard, and having me trim it only.  In doing so, I found out my face looks about as thin underneath.  Coffee cup is the same color.  "Mood" is the same.  Finally, got off with annoying Sears this minute.  Two hours left before I have to pick up the kids, kills the range day.  Tomorrow is going to be an awesome day to shoot, so something is bound to go wrong.  Thus my "mood" of the day is:

Image result for disturbed look

• Thanks 1

I just threw a bunch of ribs in the crockpot with a sauce I'll never be able to recreate, so I don't have to do anything else for supper (happy, happy!)  Homeschool is done for the day except algebra with my youngest (not happy about that).  The rabbits survived the night outside, the chickens do not appear to have frostbitten combs, the duck doesn't care about the cold.  (more happy).  A friend is delivering a bunch of overripe apples leftover from the local soup kitchen, so I can make applesauce or feed them to the animals, depending on their condition (more happy).  AND, it's 68 degrees in my new, well-insulated, house.  (Major happy, considering what I've lived in for that last 6 years, we'd be freezing and living in the kitchen with the wood cookstove if we were still in it).  Also, as soon as I'm done writing this, I'm going down to the basement to work on a quilt (always ecstatic about that).

All in all, my mood is quite content with the frigid world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Heading into a night and day of freezing rain, and sheets of ice on the roads, meaning I will have to drive the kids everywhere, because I don't want them driving my truck in those conditions.  Ugh.  Also, I have a job interview on Friday, because things on the homefront have gotten too ugly to continue this way.  I am not real happy right now, and not expecting to be happy again anytime soon.   So there's that.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3