Wick 3; Soon.

M&P15T

1 hour ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I will finally get to see John Wick 2 tonight, if I get all the applesauce canned and my oldest daughter has stopped melting down over her SAT practice test... it'll be my reward to myself for surviving this.

You've earned it. Hope it works out. I need to download #2 on my iPad for my next trip. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

I will finally get to see John Wick 2 tonight, if I get all the applesauce canned and my oldest daughter has stopped melting down over her SAT practice test... it'll be my reward to myself for surviving this.

I just saw the first one this week. How are you viewing/what source?

• Thanks 1

he is in my top 5 of actors ,  thru the years  nothing  bd has been said  about him , he goes about his business and people hardly know his personal life , he  is not a media whore  and everything ive read hs been nothing but good.  

he is not an actor media whore  who runs their mouth and all over social media .   the dude is cool   , you hardly hear anything unless its  movie coming out ,  same way i would live if rich and famous . he does alot of independent and obcure movies which i like as well.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ASH said:

he is in my top 5 of actors ,  thru the years  nothing  bd has been said  about him , he goes about his business and people hardly know his personal life , he  is not a media whore  and everything ive read hs been nothing but good.  

he is not an actor media whore  who runs their mouth and all over social media .   the dude is cool   , you hardly hear anything unless its  movie coming out ,  same way i would live if rich and famous . he does alot of independent and obcure movies which i like as well.

I like him personally - good gun handling, and publicly apolitical - but this is the first movie I've seen him in that I've liked him in.  Yes, I am a heathen Matrix-hater.