The gay black actor in Chicago that claims

ARP

2 hooded white guys beat his ass, splashed him with bleach, and put a noose around his neck, his story is not bearing video evidence proof. Now he seems to not recall where as in what street this happened upon, other than he said it had a street running over head. Anyone smell something burning like cloth?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There have been a couple cases of faked hate crimes around here.  Liberals crave attention and validation for their sexual depravity and have no sense of honor or decency, so making up a story about being attacked really doesn't bother their conscience.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ARP said:

2 hooded white guys beat his ass, splashed him with bleach, and put a noose around his neck, his story is not bearing video evidence proof. Now he seems to not recall where as in what street this happened upon, other than he said it had a street running over head. Anyone smell something burning like cloth?

White-on-Black crime in Chicago is pretty much a rare statistical anomaly. the majority of crimes are Black-on-Black.

Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 4

13 hours ago, Valmet said:

You mean the gay black actor that Chicago claims that didn’t get assaulted? 

This screamed false from the get-go 

Not sure the assault has been debunked yet.  From what I have read, the actor himself never made claims about anyone yelling "MAGA country" or anything of the sort.  Or the homophobic slurs either.

Chicago police are looking into it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, M&P15T said:

Let's see the facts.

Supposedly the area in question is rife with cameras, so there should be some video proof.

Supposedly some video has been released of two "people of interest" but no video of the actual attack exists.

Chicago is a hole.  Anything is possible there.  We'll find out for sure soon.  But, a MAGA hat thing I am incredulous about.  Is it possible to have some Skin Heads in Chicago, sure.  Some ardent Nationalists, sure.  But, they wouldn't wear MAGA hats.  They would simply attack.  This makes me wonder if it was orchestrated for publicity sake, and Holywierd to take another swipe at Trump.  So, I would like to see how this investigation pans out.  I honestly think it is not going anywhere, unless they can find some idiot patsies that are willing to take the fall for a payout and to keep quiet.

• Like 2

Honestly, I am uncertain why anyone, especially in this day and age, would even have a violent attitude toward homosexuals.  That has seemed to have died and been buried.  I don't agree with their lifestyle, but, it doesn't illicit a feeling of violence in me.  Those people who hurt children and women, I have a vile hatred for, and would be violent toward if I thought I could get away with it.  Homosexuals really don't fit into that category.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm not saying the actor made this stuff up, but it looks like the media reporting it did.

The Manure-Spreaders of Media Sensationalism

By Michelle Malkin

Here we go again. If you think the manure-spreaders of sensationalism who masquerade as ethical practitioners of journalism learned anything from last week's MAGA-bashing Covington Catholic High School hoax, I have three words for you:

Ha, ha, ha.

On Tuesday morning, uncorroborated claims by actor Jussie Smollett that he was the victim of a "brutal" hate crime by Trump supporters in Chicago went viral across social media. Entertainment rag TMZ.com first splashed "exclusive" headlines that the "Empire" cast member was "beaten by MAGA backers" in a "homophobic attack" at around 2 a.m. in Chicago. If you have no idea what "Empire" is or who Smollett is, join the club. The TV star is apparently a vocal critic of Trump and attacked "45 and all his white hooded cohorts" on Instagram last week.

But I digress.

Within minutes, the gossip site's squib on the TV star's alleged victimization trended on Twitter and rocketed up to USA Today, Variety, CBS, CNN and The New York Times. The Fishwrap of Record breathlessly reported lurid details of two people who "wrapped rope around his neck," which multiple outlets characterized as a "noose." A police statement providing incident background stated that "the offenders began to batter the victim with their hands about the face and poured an unknown chemical substance on the victim," according to Smollett. Multiple websites reported that the substance was bleach.

This is truly horrible, if true. But color me cautious and skeptical. TMZ initially reported that Smollett had exited a Subway chain restaurant near his luxury apartment when accosted by the racist, homophobic assailants, who allegedly recognized him from his work on "Empire." Allegedly, Smollett received a hate mail with the word "MAGA" on it addressed to him and sent to his studio in Chicago last week. If this was a premeditated attack, the FBI should get to the bottom of it.

But oddities and discrepancies abound:

TMZ quoted one of the "MAGA country" attackers who allegedly hurled epithets at Smollett: "Aren't you that f——t 'Empire' n——-?"

Question: How many racist homophobic menaces wander around the upscale Streeterville neighborhood of liberal Chicago at 2 a.m. carrying rope and bleach, yelling about "MAGA country"?

Question: How many racist homophobic menaces have ever heard of "Empire," could recognize Jussie Smollett, or know or care anything about his sexuality?

Despite TMZ's claim that Smollett had the "hell beat outta him" and attackers "broke his ribs" plus subjected him to a chemical attack, an ambulance was not called and he instead "self-transported" to the hospital. CWB Chicago, a local public safety watchdog site, reported on police dispatch records documenting that Smollett's friend "Frank" refused EMS services for Smollett; no mention of bleach was made; "no or minor injury" was observed; and "officers never sent a 'flash; message with offender descriptions to field units."

Weird.

Another assertion not included in the CPD's initial press release on the incident: Any mention of "MAGA supporters" or any mention of the race of the alleged assailants. Police clarified that they had not received any official information backing TMZ reporter Charles Latibeaudiere's claim, which he attributed to sources close to Smollett, that the alleged attackers shouted, "This is MAGA country."

Nor had the police corroborated that the attackers were white, since Smollett had told them their faces and hands were both covered. After launching a search for surveillance video and potential witnesses, the police department reported late Tuesday that "thus far we have not found anything to be able to put out a description."

I was told that public records requests for the incident report may take "weeks" to be approved. I was also told the Chicago police remain in charge of investigating the alleged incident, while the FBI probe of the alleged hate mail remains separate

CPD's public information office also told me late Tuesday that when police responded to the 911 call regarding the incident, Smollett gave them no details about where it occurred or what the attackers looked like. None. They were reportedly on scene for an hour with Smollett. When I asked again how the claims about white "MAGA attackers" were disseminated in the press, the PIO replied:

"We have no idea where that came from."

Minutes after I hung up the phone with her, a local Chicago reporter tweeted that Smollett did mention the "MAGA" angle in a "follow-up, supplemental interview." Which is it?

Despite all the holes, contradictions and unanswered questions, the MAGA hate crime narrative has already calcified. (Sound familiar?) By 5 p.m. Eastern on Tuesday, a search for "MAGA" and "Smollett" on Google yielded 3,520,000 results. And TMZ ended its day of social justice pot-stirring with the Rev. Al Sharpton calling for President Donald Trump to "denounce Jussie Smollett's MAGA attackers" who have yet to be identified.

Classic manufactured "news:" Report on an uncorroborated hate crime. Plant unverified details. Repeatedly blame white male Trump supporters. Stoke Hollywood outrage. Enlist the godfather of hate crime hoaxes to call on the president to denounce phantom attackers. Reap clicks and publicity. Indict all skeptics as racists and haters. Repeat.

Smears first. Facts later. How much deader can American journalism get?
Edited by Borg warner
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

More indications that this may be a hoax:

Empire actor Jussie Smollett is reportedly refusing to turn over his cell phone to law enforcement as they continue to investigate an alleged attack against him early Tuesday morning.

ABC 7 reporter Rob Elgas said Wednesday that while Chicago police confirmed Smollett and his manager Brandon Moore told investigators that they were on the phone during the attack, the call has yet to be independently verified because the actor won’t give them his cell.

CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said detectives, who are investigating the allegations as a possible hate crime, have looked at hundreds of hours of surveillance video from businesses and hotels in the heavily monitored area. “We haven’t seen anybody, at this point, matching the description he gave. Nobody looks menacing, and we didn’t find a container anywhere,” he said, referring to a container for the liquid that the actor said was thrown at him.

After the attack, Smollett returned to his apartment, and his manager called police from there about 40 minutes later, according to police. When officers arrived, the actor had cuts and scrapes on his face and the rope around his neck that he said had been put there by his assailant.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2019/01/31/jussie-smolletts-manager-claims-he-heard-assault-maga-country-on-phone/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_content=links&utm_campaign=20190131

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

He's better known now, then prior to the "incident".

And that significantly effects his net worth. --follow the money trail. Not only that but it advances a political agenda and connects him with some influential people in positions of power and influence.

• Like 1