BOGO 300aac

Frank_Drebin

I ordered 2 cases of 125gr HP 300aac from Global Ordinance. They had them listed Buy-One-Get-One free. I got 800 rounds for $320.

They showed up today, loaded well and the 30 rounds I test fired fed well and were dead on at 50 yards.

I've never seen ammo packed like this before though...b7131b93f20cfe30240cd35716ac692a.jpg699b0535eecfac33261d494d09284b6b.jpged615f1208e948f20bf008dbbf0da3fd.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Frank_Drebin said:

I loaded 3 PMags and 3 GI mags with upgraded AT followers. The GI mags were much easier to load. The max'd OAL of the Australian ammo made loading the PMags a bit of a challenge. I will shoot both this week and compare reliability.

Are you using 300aac pmags or 5.56 pmags. Just curious because I haven't seen any feedback on the 300aac pmags yet.

I wish I had heard of this place before now, it looks like the deal you got is no longer available because I can't find it on their site.

Good find though.

Are you using 300aac pmags or 5.56 pmags. Just curious because I haven't seen any feedback on the 300aac pmags yet.
I wish I had heard of this place before now, it looks like the deal you got is no longer available because I can't find it on their site.
Good find though.
They still have it up.

https://globalordnance.com/global-exclusive-black-case-144-grain-300-blackout-buy-one-get-on-free/
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Frank_Drebin said:

I saw that one yesterday, it is not the same as the one you posted pics of.

Yours shows 125gr match HP, the other is 144gr FMJ. Same price but I would like to try some lighter HP rounds is why I didn't grab the black case one yesterday. Thanks for the link though.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
I saw that one yesterday, it is not the same as the one you posted pics of.
Yours shows 125gr match HP, the other is 144gr FMJ. Same price but I would like to try some lighter HP rounds is why I didn't grab the black case one yesterday. Thanks for the link though.
Looks like they'll be getting more. I'm in for another 4 cases next go round. If anyone sees it come back in stock, please post.

df9b8a02d6fda797f7b0b94646e22c79.jpg
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Borg warner said:

Actually somewhat better ballistics. 2400 fps vs 2200 fps due to greater case capacity.

Either way, pushing it out to 100 yards is pretty much what you get.  That and Blackout is a choice because it is easily suppressed.  But, an AK can be suppressed too.  The ammo for the AK is by far cheaper.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Moshe said:

Either way, pushing it out to 100 yards is pretty much what you get.  That and Blackout is a choice because it is easily suppressed.  But, an AK can be suppressed too.  The ammo for the AK is by far cheaper.

There's no reason why the AK couldn't be suppressed. common twist rates are 1 in 9 or 1 in 10 and heavy bullets are available in 174 and 180 grains and Lapua makes a 200 grain bullet.